*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

I had some lovely Espressos at Time Warp after the sound clouds ran out, lovely clean come up and nice high … or was you referring to the hot beverage kind?

Haha I love a good brew :D

Additionally I also enjoyed a few of those bright orange Soundclouds last summer. Hope there’s still a few of those kicking around this year ?

Happy to be proved wrong and this is just a rumour.... cocoons last season

Surely they'd see how this season goes? back at Amensia and as its biweekly you'd expect good numbers as it will be more of an event than a routine weekly residency.

I think it's a good time for cocoon to make it thier last season. It isn't just magically going to attract the bigger crowds back which was the reason they left amnesia in the first place.
20 years is an amazing milestone and what a way to bow out, going out in style this year.
Sven isn't getting any younger.
And they can still do one off events in ibiza.

Surely they'd see how this season goes? back at Amensia and as its biweekly you'd expect good numbers as it will be more of an event than a routine weekly residency.

I literally have no idea and im just saying something which i’ve heard. This is gossip thread afterall

I think it's a good time for cocoon to make it thier last season. It isn't just magically going to attract the bigger crowds back which was the reason they left amnesia in the first place.
20 years is an amazing milestone and what a way to bow out, going out in style this year.

well said

They are clearly on the wind down but I’m sure they will remain for the 21st one way or the other. It will probably end up becoming the techno version of the clockwork orange reunion.

It would be a sad day if Cocoon finished on the island but it would be even sadder to watch it slowly fizzle and die out. I’m sure Sven is all too aware of that and would never let it happen so having a massive 20 year celebration and then calling it a day makes a lot of sense.

Imagine the closing, closing party this October. That would be quite a prospect indeed.

It would be a sad day if Cocoon finished on the island but it would be even sadder to watch it slowly fizzle and die out. I’m sure Sven is all too aware of that and would never let it happen so having a massive 20 year celebration and then calling it a day makes a lot of sense.

Imagine the closing, closing party this October. That would be quite a prospect indeed.

I totally agree with your sentiment mate.

It’s better to burn out, than to fade away :D?

I totally agree with your sentiment mate.

It’s better to burn out, than to fade away :D?
You will be there for the cocoon reunion at amnesia on a night it’s usually closed in 2025. As will half the forum. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask for myself : When Cocoon is not working good enough in Ibz , what is working in future ?

Guetta , Schulz and so on ? Only EDM / Reggeaton / Hip Hop with some exceptions ?

Back