*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Very strong week indeed although does see way too many DJs. RPR having what looks like a 90 minute set is criminal and hour sets in the club room if having to close at 6am.

understand yeah. 6:30 it is and I can't see them NOT doing an afters for that date tbh!

understand yeah. 6:30 it is and I can't see them NOT doing an afters for that date tbh!
Didn't think of that! I assume that means Pyramid will do some afters over the season like they did last year, will that be the same for Cocoon?

possible Dystopia dates at Ushuaia

Apollonia apparently on June 28
Butch on July 5

still to be confirmed of course

Waiting for Cocoon is painful :lol: Need to know what we have in early September!

Out of interest, why isn't Mark Knight at all (or at least 95%) of the Toolroom Knights... nights?

Waiting for Cocoon is painful :lol: Need to know what we have in early September!

Out of interest, why isn't Mark Knight at all (or at least 95%) of the Toolroom Knights... nights?
I'm sure cocooners must know 99.9% of who's playing... ?

also...here's a bit of a resume on what's planned for this year... had a chat with the lovely katie knight the other day.

59560724_851811261827133_9196436205292486656_n.png

?'Can U put me on Guestlist?' IBIZA SPECIAL!?

Another Ibiza season is nearly upon us and as there are lots of changes on the island this year, I thought I'd record this podcast so you have all of the info you need in one place and there's definitely not anyone better to record this with than the wonderful Stivi who runs the nightlife department at the very well known website Ibiza Spotlight?

Stivi gives us a rundown on everything that's happening this season on the island, club by club and day by day ?

Listen here https://podcasts.apple.com/es/podca...TfrHmLeAVIKG9w7nnUQUXvmJyPdP6EDRnyp1nW6KF4fwg

➡? Podcast available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play Music, Stitcher and Podbean

Last edited:
also...here's a bit of a resume on what's planned for this year... had a chat with the lovely katie knight the other day.

Another Ibiza season is nearly upon us and as there are lots of changes on the island this year, I thought I'd record this podcast so you have all of the info you need in one place and there's definitely not anyone better to record this with than the wonderful Stivi who runs the nightlife department at the very well known website Ibiza Spotlight?

Stivi gives us a rundown on everything that's happening this season on the island, club by club and day by day ?

Listen here https://podcasts.apple.com/es/podca...TfrHmLeAVIKG9w7nnUQUXvmJyPdP6EDRnyp1nW6KF4fwg

➡? Podcast available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play Music, Stitcher and Podbean

Strong beard game ?

Great podcast! Amnesia will doing cheaper drinks!? Do you know on what nights?

Back