*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

when does circo loco announce? do they announce the whole season? trying to plan a trip either last week of sep or first week of october

I'm sure something's gonna be announced soon. unless there's a big surprise I would say it's back every monday from 20th may to 7th october - but absolutely no guarantee on this. also, they usually only announce their line ups a week in advance for each date.

Safe to assume Wednesday at Pacha? ;)

Also what's gonna happen Tuesday at Pacha? Similar to last year?

yeah I'd say so ;)

tuesdays is a mixed bag this year - they've already announced a bunch of dates with J balvin (massive name in the reggaeton world) and there is more to be announced still (not reggaeton though AFAIK)

Deserves it?? What has she done exactly? I genuinley don’t know btw...

I know she was a hit @ her cocoon date last year but would she get the following in ibz?

She's hot on insta etc which I guess is most of what matters these days, also has a tie in with Nike (how many other DJ's can say that!) , shes on posters across London wearing the new 720s trainers.

She's hot on insta etc which I guess is most of what matters these days, also has a tie in with Nike (how many other DJ's can say that!) , shes on posters across London wearing the new 720s trainers.
Go watch her do a set somewhere. She has a vibe with the audience that those 'insta dj's' you're mentioning know nothing about.

Go watch her do a set somewhere. She has a vibe with the audience that those 'insta dj's' you're mentioning know nothing about.

thing is, she ticks both boxes. I've only seen her playing once or twice but I genuinely liked her sets and yeah, she connects with the crowd. but it's also very true she massively benefits of the instagram factor and the deals she has with fashion brands.

not sure having an own ibiza residency is her main goal right now. she's getting big yeah but believe it or not, there are still loads of people who never heard of her.

She plays really well. I saw clips of her set at Blue Marlin and it was really good and the place seemed packed (although it was scheduled with Tong as well).

A full scale season long residency may not work, but a small one at Blue Marlin could. You had DJs like Culoe De Song and Magdelina with residencies there last year and she's more popular than both of them.

I think it’s a bit of both with her. I may be being v unfair to her, but I get an overwhelming sense that she has been manufactured and is being marketed within an inch of her life by PR people. I get that sense with most ‘next big thing’ djs in most genres nowadays though. It’s increasingly difficult to ascertain real talent. But, if the public likes what she plays and apparently makes, it doesn’t really matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
as for UW, always good fun - diminishing returns musically & effectively a heritage act nowadays but you take it for what it is. if they play the lager song, there's your cue to head to the bar..

So f**kall then:lol: the day i go see dj’s because of how insta famous they are (i don’t even use ig) or because of the trainers they wear is the day id happily be banned from the scene forever

She does some well rehearsed dance moves and fan flapping that people like to see..and she play an invisible piano. She does play piano very well though..

Back