*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

When can we expect party listings for Solomun, I know its still early in the year but I've decided to do another weekend haha

some time between next week and easter, but closer to easter than next week I would guess. it took them until start of may last year and the one before but I hear they'll be earlier this time around

But the 25th is on Saturday right. So Black Coffee will be on Saturday. Why is this narrowing down your Friday options?

One of my theories was that Amnesia had acquired his signature for Friday nights. The fact he has at Hï on a Saturday means this is obviously no longer an option, hence narrowing down my Friday at Amnesia options!

Lolol..yeah I mean they just used new graphics really at Ushuaia but did nothing else.

But they seem more serious this time in doing something more.
It can be something similar to the mainstage of Medusa festival last year. The logo of the festival is a jellyfish, as well as Ants logo is an ant. They created a fake city full of skyscrapers and even one bridge being invaded by jellyfishes. Maybe the Ants "Metropolis" is something similiar, ants invading a metropolis....just guessing

Medusa_Festival_2018_Mainstage.jpg

As someone here brilliantly said before 'a 60yr old guy shouting Lager Lager Lager "might not just cut it anymore..?

the fact it's just the day after IMS finishes will mean lots of industry folk and general dance music aficionados will be around. yes, maybe it'll be lots of 40+ ravers but who cares if that's the case? it's a weekend with lots of people around and currently the only other event happening at the same time that day is o beach so...I personally think it'll do alright.

Not sure it has been mentioned much but what is the latest on closing times? I assume Amnesia will still have a strict 6am close, or was it 7am?

Could this have also been a factor in Carola wanting the move as I can imagine that is something that started to get on his nerves.

Not sure it has been mentioned much but what is the latest on closing times? I assume Amnesia will still have a strict 6am close, or was it 7am?

Could this have also been a factor in Carola wanting the move as I can imagine that is something that started to get on his nerves.

san an (incl amnesia) 6:30am I believe.

Interesting to look at the pricing comparison for Pacha with Carola @ €66 Dixon at €41 and Solomun @ €56 (all for July dates not sure if they are same prici g all year) ... So that must mean expectation is that numbers for Music On expected to be big which I guess makes sense as Amnesia over twice the size of Pacha?

Just had a look and Music On ticket prices are very strange, is this an error? Some dates are 66 and others 41 which I thought was peak season and not but 3rd October is 66

Just had a look and Music On ticket prices are very strange, is this an error? Some dates are 66 and others 41 which I thought was peak season and not but 3rd October is 66

basically opening party, closing party and mid july to mid august are regarded as peak season for pacha parties right now. so it makes sene. in the case of music on the very last party is currently cheaper than the one before which was the original closing party date.

Back