*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Any news on Glitter box? Friend is wanting to attend must admit I like disco but not for 6/7 hours, is it more house than I think? Be first time in Hi too remaining open minded

Any news on Glitter box? Friend is wanting to attend must admit I like disco but not for 6/7 hours, is it more house than I think? Be first time in Hi too remaining open minded
I went a couple of years ago, it's a really good night. They played all sorts off stuff, house disco etc have good memories of them playing eurythmics sweet dreams

I have notified Judge Jules and judgement posting a lot on FB past week surely not a return? Am sure es paradis would take them

Really enjoyed it last year, good crowd and a good mix of house, old classics and disco

I have notified Judge Jules and judgement posting a lot on FB past week surely not a return? Am sure es paradis would take them

He played 'Hot' at Eden last year, but dont think it was busy. He's too old now, been a long time since he was on Radio1.

He also did the water party at Es Paradis a few years ago but it wasnt a success. I am perrenially baffled by Es Paradis not booking anyone! They seem to wake up in May and then realise its too late and just stick the water and paint party's on

He played 'Hot' at Eden last year, but dont think it was busy. He's too old now, been a long time since he was on Radio1.

He also did the water party at Es Paradis a few years ago but it wasnt a success. I am perrenially baffled by Es Paradis not booking anyone! They seem to wake up in May and then realise its too late and just stick the water and paint party's on
Should sell up it's got a car park so could be the new Space hahahahah

Maybe I’m getting old, but whenever we fell in to Es paradis around 3am with the free bands they were giving out on the beach last year I had some of my best nights!

Wow, pyramid posting very telling indeed! Gotta be cocoon on every other monday at amnesia this year. Who else would fit the bill to share weekday with pyramid. Curious whether Cocoon will pop up at other venues as well in the non-amnesia weeks.

But it's not gonna be Amnesia on Mondays, cause Pyramid is back the at that night (confirmed FB)
Pyramid is going to be every other week.

I wouldn’t have thought Amnesia will be closed the other Monday?

With the social media hints Cocoon have been giving, along with the fact they’re making the announcement on a Monday... food for thought!

Pyramid is going to be every other week.

I wouldn’t have thought Amnesia will be closed the other Monday?

With the social media hints Cocoon have been giving, along with the fact they’re making the announcement on a Monday... food for thought!
So what Cocoon at Amnesia one week out of two?

Back