*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Gutted about the Artbat residency at Eden for Mondays. We are defo doing Circoloco this year but love their stuff atm and i've never been to Eden. Hope they appear at other nights around the island but can't see it

Gutted about the Artbat residency at Eden for Mondays. We are defo doing Circoloco this year but love their stuff atm and i've never been to Eden. Hope they appear at other nights around the island but can't see it
Maybe they do +1 before or after their IDOL residency? Or get an early slot at Afterlife? Might see them pop up at Heart too. I'm sure they did last year.

Do both? Circo loco out does it's self with over crowding you will be sick by 3am

With Cocoon having a one off event on Sat 25th at Ushuaia do you think there is any remote possibility of Sven kicking of a residency at Amnesia (hopefully) on Monday 27th May? More a question about timing than venue.

I would find it odd they would risk diluting the event - especially given its stature. I don't know, but would guess it's a no.

Can’t wait to read this thread tomorrow when the news from tonight sinks in. This is nearly on par in terms of unexpected with last year’s cocoon move and changes the dynamic of many Ibiza nights. My Friday work coffee breaks have been filled in ?

Dystopia is hosting a party in Brooklyn at the end of may (a bit like they did in Tulum last January), so I guess they will be back @ Ushuaïa next summer...

Back