*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

In what regard mate? The only complaints I've personally had about it is that it's like the crystal maze trying to get in and out made all the more difficult by the condition I am in when trying to locate and use them!
Not enough for the amount of people... queued about 40 mins for a piss once and i was bursting

just doing some number-crunching here - trying to work out which COT80s offers best value

Bucks Fizz had what 4 hits, so that would last maybe 25 minutes? However Cheryl left ages ago and they're mostly imposters so where's the joy there?
Sash! (no imposter!) had 3 hits - so that would last maybe 15 minutes, maybe 20 if he could pad them out with some extended euro synthpads
D:Ream had 2 hits, which would come to maybe 10 minutes (15 at a stretch if they can generate some New Labour-esque crowd participation)
Lasgo, I think had one hit - so his/her/their performance would last maybe 3.50 minutes
^see also Ian Van Dahl
Jive Bunny I think offer the best return - they had 5 big hits, probably about 35 minutes worth and the potential for some serious twist action with someone's grandma in the audience
Just realised this is a FIVE day event. f*** me.

I'm guessing you haven't found the main / huge toilets... there's never a queue to urinate, even if the club is bursting.
Haha where are these then? Ive used the toilets level with the back of the pool and the ones at front left of stage view

just doing some number-crunching here - trying to work out which COT80s offers best value

Bucks Fizz had what 4 hits, so that would last maybe 25 minutes? However Cheryl left ages ago and they're mostly imposters so where's the joy there?
Sash! (no imposter!) had 3 hits - so that would last maybe 15 minutes, maybe 20 if he could pad them out with some extended euro synthpads
D:Ream had 2 hits, which would come to maybe 10 minutes (15 at a stretch if they can generate some New Labour-esque crowd participation)
Lasgo, I think had one hit - so his/her/their performance would last maybe 3.50 minutes
^see also Ian Van Dahl
Jive Bunny I think offer the best return - they had 5 big hits, probably about 35 minutes worth and the potential for some serious twist action with someone's grandma in the audience

Wasn't Prof Brian Cox in D:Ream? Maybe there could be a 3 hour physics lecture, which, in all honesty, would be far more fun than the other lot of nonsense.

On the day after Karl Lagerfeld died, I thought this quote was may strike a chord with some people:

On Nostalgia: "There is nothing worse than bringing up the 'good old days.' To me, that's the ultimate acknowledgment of failure."

On the day after Karl Lagerfeld died, I thought this quote was may strike a chord with some people:

On Nostalgia: "There is nothing worse than bringing up the 'good old days.' To me, that's the ultimate acknowledgment of failure."

who's more guilty though? - people celebrating semi-forgotten 80s/90s cheeseballs or people still clinging on to Cox, Sasha and Tong like limpets?

Maybe all the same?

Keeping the music fresh whilst retaining the ethos of acid house is how it should be done imo - you'll never find me at 'reunions' or 'classics' nights, which is why i thought the ill-fated Dance 88/89 was a naff concept from day 1.

most of the DJs I hero-worship are getting on but they're the ones still breaking rules or championing rare/new music - all about the here/now, with only occasional nods to the roots.

nostalgia for when things were freer, more communal and before money ruined everything is understandable though.

it's only human nature to feel offended by what they did to IBZ

Back