*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Been going in September for the past 7/8yrs and it’s a great time, crowd, parties even the weather can be just right. Heading over in June this year for 10 nights for a change so hopefully won’t be to much of a culture shock ?

My first ever trip was in June 2015. Weather was fine but water temps were tad cool but you get used to it quick. Crowd aren't that crazy tho. Hopefully you'll enjoy!

and some news today still:

be crazy is back at heart this summer - fridays as last year. they had some really decent guests last summer, curious to see their line ups for this year. of course, dixon next door though...

My first ever trip was in June 2015. Weather was fine but water temps were tad cool but you get used to it quick. Crowd aren't that crazy tho. Hopefully you'll enjoy!
Been every month as such from May to October over the last 20yrs or so but been along time since we did June as September is a cracker for us as mentioned the last few years. Either way l’ll be back to my second home so happy out ?

We already discussed this here before...but this is another sign to me that there is something seriously wrong with his health...or something else, scared of flying...whatever.. He cancels way too many big gigs abroad. Netherlands / Belgium x 3 last year and his own night in Ibiza. Not trying to bring an old discussion up again but since it's happening again. People should really think twice before buying tickets (and hotels, flights etc) for Prydz alone.
Can’t be that ill, it was only last week that he announced a Vegas residency at Palms.

He’s sick so can’t travel at the moment!

Exactement! Key phrase, "at the moment." So say, by August time he could well be better... Plus Ibiza is in Europe. Lot closer than the US, eh. Technically, he could avoid flying altogether if he so wished.

Any ideas on when the Resistance weekly lineups will be out? Also any news on other nights Privilege has for this season. They seem very quiet

Any ideas on when the Resistance weekly lineups will be out? Also any news on other nights Privilege has for this season. They seem very quiet

in the last announcement they said pre-sale starts april 16. I have a feeling the date by date line ups will either come exactly then or a few days before that.

privilege will have other nights too but as so often, it's ready when it's ready...

Back