*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defected back @ Pacha? That would be great.

We went @ Eden this year (our only night out in San Antonio) and the music was just great (@ the pre-party in Café Mambo too), but the crowd was just too young...

Moving back to Pacha, would be just a perfect fit, as the crowd should be older and the music still perfect.

I think Pacha should just replace the anoying Bob Sinclair by Defected.

Defected back @ Pacha? That would be great.

We went @ Eden this year (our only night out in San Antonio) and the music was just great (@ the pre-party in Café Mambo too), but the crowd was just too young...

Moving back to Pacha, would be just a perfect fit, as the crowd should be older and the music still perfect

This is just wrong on every level (sorry).

The sole purpose of Defected being in Eden / San An is to capture the younger audience. And as you’ll see from other threads they were one of the few nights to have a solid season.

This is just wrong on every level (sorry).

The sole purpose of Defected being in Eden / San An is to capture the younger audience. And as you’ll see from other threads they were one of the few nights to have a solid season.
I just think Defected, wich is a great party, need a better home... To me Eden is not a super club and I don't like clubbing in San An anyway (too far). Maybe, moving to Hï? They have a younger crowd and it would fit well there, but Glitterbox is already there, so I dont know...

I just think Defected, wich is a great party, need a better home... To me Eden is not a super club and I don't like clubbing in San An anyway (too far). Maybe, moving to Hï? They have a younger crowd and it would fit well there, but Glitterbox is already there, so I dont know...

you may want to go through simon dunmore‘s tweets. they are very happy where they are with defected and I completely understand why.

Hate the term a Superclub. Was Ceam not the first to be branded a a Superclub?

Out of interest, why do you hate clubbing in San Antonio?

Last edited:
Mixmag `coined the phrase` (which is another awful term) `Superclub`, Cream and Ministry i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back