*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a summer where bigger spaces and lower visitors have left some dance floors empty, Sankeys might prove an attractive option to promoters next year.
Plus it's another 8-months for the animosity and mistrust from the previous Sankeys regime to die down.
Like a lot of things in PDB, sankeys needs a bloody good clean. The Italians seem to have deserted that street and it looks a mess.

One other thing I noticed in that area is that a lot of the bars and shops seem to be under different ownership or management this year.

Me too. It's a good street. :lol:

I like it along there too. Came out of Ants and was heading to Sankeys and called in to see a lad I know that works in a bar along there, called Plan B, the place was dead. He said its been a poor season.

Sankeys was different inside aswell, different set out. I used to like the neon lights on the low ceiling but they are gone now.

we were just asked to take off the 'closing party' from the last ANTS date (29th september)... :!:

more news on this soon ;)

good news, 1 good reason to rest on a sat afternoon until 10pm :D

Don't think ill go to ants closing especially having a party at night, if they put it on oct 6th, ants againt parties ive done 10 time at least and among experience u can avoid ...the one last year with Jackmaster was among the best :cool:

there is an event for 100 people, adverted on LV's instagram today to celebrate the closing tomorrowlive at 6pm on https://www.facebook.com/ibiza.radio
yes this year ,even ive done only one heart factory LV, it was better than the 2 ive attended last year
40139216_1787309748004360_6420066734094417920_o.jpg

Last edited:
also - 5th october seems not to be the music on closing party anymore (according to amnesia website).
more on this soon...

ok, thanks for the info, i ve still havent cancelled my oct 4th tix for labyrinth, (i will keep it until early october) but my friend should be not happy by those news, as already booked her 3 days closing, in ibz for coccoon + Afterlife + music on closing, leaving sat night
i was afraid for some less action from oct 9th Tuesday until oct 12th, but if Music on is oct 12th i'm glad with it, as i wont miss the labyrinth to support Morillo & avoid labyrinth closing as last time ants opening 18, i left the place 9h20pm when adam beyer tooked the decks for Celeda the undergound techno rmx that was :confused:, more mn there, i will pass out in ushuaia :spank:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back