*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circo loco are beginning to sell out it seems
I think they are choosing to set their programme towards who they see as popular as opposed to building a night. There has been a marked change of direction in the last three weeks and it coincides with peak season about to land. This hasn’t happened before imo.

I’m a taxi en route to Pacha now - but for a first time at both Destino and Rumors I have to say I was very impressed.

The crowd coukd be better and it is a little more “high end” but Guy Gerber was great as always and it was as predicted the perfect pre party for Solomun. The perfect start to the evening!

but for a first time at both Destino and Rumors I have to say I was very impressed.

I'm just curious and the question is for the masses moreso than just @perrylgooner but is Rumors really slow to get started this year? My sister and her husband went on July 22 and i was sad to hear them report is was awful. They said most of the bars were not even open yet at 630 and the place was basically empty until Guy Gerber came on and pretty much totally turned them off to it. Unsure it its just been getting going a little later in the day or if its struggling a little more this year? Disappointing needless to say as i talked about Destino and Rumors as a good choice for them.

a 60 year old bloke (still) running around a stage shouting about lager.

whatever man. some of us moved on.
Kim I quoted this in a txt to our local radio station that this morning were talking about a festival here this weekend that underworld are headlining on Saturday, they were making them sound like the Beatles had reformed.. it got a great response..:lol::lol:

Kim I quoted this in a txt to our local radio station that this morning were talking about a festival here this weekend that underworld are headlining on Saturday, they were making them sound like the Beatles had reformed.. it got a great response..:lol::lol:

ha. I stand by every word.

*although could be a laugh if iggy pop joins them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back