*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackmaster no longer playing circoloco this coming Monday as his father has passed away

thanks for that, hadn't seen it - updated our calendar.
sorry to hear for jack :(

Any reports from Dystopia (sorry if missed)? I quite like the look of a few non-Luciano nights in July.

going OK by all accounts. the amount of stands they have makes the actual venue / dance floor space much smaller and thus it is always very busy. from a party and musical point of view I have heard mixed reviews, from people that said it could easily turn into one of their favourites to others who said it was not for them and far too 'over-produced' and trying too hard, the range of comments couldn't have been wider.

going OK by all accounts. the amount of stands they have makes the actual venue / dance floor space much smaller and thus it is always very busy. from a party and musical point of view I have heard mixed reviews, from people that said it could easily turn into one of their favourites to others who said it was not for them and far too 'over-produced' and trying too hard, the range of comments couldn't have been wider.

Santori and the Band seems interesting on July 13 seems interesting. This is either going to really work, or not!

Is that all? Was thinking of doing Circo this year for the outdoor party, but opted for Shine instead. Does it not reopen?

The garden is always open - just the music stops after 11 and turns into a chill out spot

You would think it should stay open all night but you need a place to catch your breath and sit down for a bit

When I win the euro I will buy DC10 and build an extension onto it and keep the garden open with music all night

I will make bottled water €2 and everyone gets a lollipop on arrival

Last edited:
The garden is always open - just the music stops after 11 and turns into a chill out spot

You would think it should stay open all night but you need a place to catch your breath and sit down for a bit

When I win the euro I will buy DC10 and build an extension onto it and keep the garden open with music all night

I will make bottled water €2 and everyone gets a lollipop on arrival

Aaaah i see. What's the difference musically between Circoloco and Paradise after 11.30 then? Our options were Circoloco Monday and AvB Wednesday or Shine Monday and Paradise Wednesday, hope we've made the right choice! Thinking PvD will give us a better more pure trance fix than AvB

The difference musically between Circ and Paradise - now that could be a debate... I would say it depends on what DJ's you like but to be honest you cannot go wrong with either though Circoloco for me is the better night and the lineups are always strong enough

Maybe you are not aware but there is a main room and a terrace room as well as the garden at DC10.

Last edited:

My understanding is that it has to close because it's outside, to meet Ibiza noise regulations. Even people living near the airport seem to want to have a few hours of sleep each night.

But even with no music, the garden tends to stay pretty busy with people hanging out and socializing. Your enjoyment of that part may depend on how much you enjoy chatting with some quite intoxicated folk. ;) For me it can be a fun time (or just a good laugh, like watching a couple British lads rolling hard while trying desperately to hook up with some interesting Scottish girls who weren't having it but enjoyed playing along to see how what they'd try next... )

Circoloco has a far more internationaly diverse crowd and generally speaking a far broader and much higher quality selection of artists playing every week. The atmosphere at Circoloco is always great for me too - everyone just letting loose and getting properly twisted!

Paradise is a 95% British event with almost always rolling, generic tech house in both rooms with some exceptions. The crowd is a little moodier.

The one common theme to both parties is this - ketamine!

Last edited:
Circoloco has a far more internationaly diverse crowd and generally speaking a far broader and much higher quality selection of artists playing every week. The atmosphere at Circoloco is always great for me too - everyone just letting loose and getting properly twisted!

Paradise is a 95% British event with almost always rolling, generic tech house in both rooms with some exceptions. The crowd is a little moodier.

100% this.

I have done Paradise before but not Circoloco. Strange I thought the crowd seemed pretty international at Paradise. The only generic tech house there I remember was Jamie Jones and Lauren Lane, I saw Adam Beyer in the early hours and it was pretty deep dark techno, really enjoyed it

It deserves a repost in bold tbh

I have done Paradise before but not Circoloco. Strange I thought the crowd seemed pretty international at Paradise. The only generic tech house there I remember was Jamie Jones and Lauren Lane, I saw Adam Beyer in the early hours and it was pretty deep dark techno, really enjoyed it
But Adam Beyer doesn't play very often, the majority of the time is is 90% generic tech house on the line up, Circo always have some good proper techno hitters in there

some lucky people next tuesday
35749756_1827798520612499_5356249896615673856_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back