*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reports from Dystopia (sorry if missed)? I quite like the look of a few non-Luciano nights in July.

Not impressed with them changing some of their line ups all of a sudden. Just means i wont be going now (Koze was originally booked for one of my dates but no longer!)

I have Luciano, Rebolledo, Spaniol on Aug 3rd. Haven't heard of Spaniol...but I checked out his Soundcloud and it was like experimental desert house kinda...really unique. I'm okay with it. Do wish I had a bigger lineup like those later August dates but I think Luciano will play extended so I'm good with it. I also have the week before as well ( Perel, Cardini, Frankey and Sandrino, Igor marijuan) and that's interesting too. None of these guys have come to Toronto at least.

Theyre doing the while el row thing with the performers. I'm all for the weirdness and over the top shit.

just waiting for the 20th Anniversary lineup for July 23rd. If it were this, i'd be so good with it, but i know these guys should be stacking it more

I’m not to keen on the new artwork weirdly it reminds me of old fliers from a club night I used to frequent back in the day. Miss the clown pics, your right they are iconic .

My understanding is that it has to close because it's outside, to meet Ibiza noise regulations. Even people living near the airport seem to want to have a few hours of sleep each night)

This is what I don’t get. Surely they look after the residents? I’m thinking free bbq or something off season? Cova Santa the same?

This is what I don’t get. Surely they look after the residents? I’m thinking free bbq or something off season? Cova Santa the same?

After enough sleepless nights, I don't think a free BBQ is going to be enough. Despite how much money it brings to the island, a lot of the residents aren't keen on all the wild, late night partying in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back