*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen on instagram Ben Klock is playing a house set at Circo this week. Have to say I was looking forward to a heavy set from him but excited still as never seen him play a house set! Has anyone seen one and got any feedback? @stivi you have said his Caprice set was amazing, will this be similar by any chance?

Just seen on instagram Ben Klock is playing a house set at Circo this week. Have to say I was looking forward to a heavy set from him but excited still as never seen him play a house set! Has anyone seen one and got any feedback? @stivi you have said his Caprice set was amazing, will this be similar by any chance?

the set at caprices was still on the techy side of things, I wouldn't call it a house set. but it was certainly not a full-on techno assault.

Is Cox at Amnesia gonna be stupidly busy? (Im thinking yes btw) I ask as ive friends in the group who are starting to worry it will be too packed for them. The last time i was in a rammed Amnesia was closing 2015 which i was fine but my missus didnt like it, will it be worse or similar? My thinking is that if some of the group arent gonna enjoy it then i cba with dragging my mood down where we could go circo instead and have a more enjoyable night for most. A few of the group have never been to DC10 or Amnesia so want them to have the best night whereas selfishly i just want a big night at Amnesia in my trip but neither Cox or Beyer are must sees for me as seen both before.

Is Cox at Amnesia gonna be stupidly busy? (Im thinking yes btw) I ask as ive friends in the group who are starting to worry it will be too packed for them. The last time i was in a rammed Amnesia was closing 2015 which i was fine but my missus didnt like it, will it be worse or similar? My thinking is that if some of the group arent gonna enjoy it then i cba with dragging my mood down where we could go circo instead and have a more enjoyable night for most. A few of the group have never been to DC10 or Amnesia so want them to have the best night whereas selfishly i just want a big night at Amnesia in my trip but neither Cox or Beyer are must sees for me as seen both before.

that one is certainly going to be VERY busy. my gut feeling tells me this one and the dynamic takeover one will be by far the busiest monday nights amnesia will see this summer. not sure how bad it'll get but coxy just always pulls the punters so I would expect a pretty packed terrace for sure.

that one is certainly going to be VERY busy. my gut feeling tells me this one and the dynamic takeover one will be by far the busiest monday nights amnesia will see this summer. not sure how bad it'll get but coxy just always pulls the punters so I would expect a pretty packed terrace for sure.
And with this a comfortable circo the whole night?

Wait and see circo lineup see what the alternative is?

I would imagine Amnesia will be pretty rammed and non-veterans may be a bit too much haha.

Wait and see circo lineup see what the alternative is?

I would imagine Amnesia will be pretty rammed and non-veterans may be a bit too much haha.
Think thats my best bet. A few who are coming who youve met found Space closing too much for them which for me and you was fine :lol:

And with this a comfortable circo the whole night?

what lee says above...

I wouldn't be surprised if dc10 pulled some massive special guest out of the bag for that date to counterstrike. I truly have no background info, but it would be pretty typical tbh.

Id told the group and convinced myself that if we headed down the front on the right side between bar and toilets we should be fine but i think i may of been a little optimistic or would you say that area is still viable on a packed terrace?

what lee says above...

I wouldn't be surprised if dc10 pulled some massive special guest out of the bag for that date to counterstrike. I truly have no background info, but it would be pretty typical tbh.
If thats the case then i think id happily take the group to Circo. Decision monday i reckon then... Thanks Stivi

Id told the group and convinced myself that if we headed down the front on the right side between bar and toilets we should be fine but i think i may of been a little optimistic or would you say that area is still viable on a packed terrace?

I am probably the worst person to be asked something like this...I have gotten so used to jam-packed dancefloors I don't even mind dc10 closing anymore.

Any after parties lined up by the Game Over /1NS team like last year at the Zoo?

Stivi... if you had to chose one of the Cox dates that week would you chose Amnesia or Pacha? My mrs has her heart set on Amnesia but has never been on that terrace when its rammed to stupid levels and at 60 euro a pop its a lot if she is going to hate it!

Any after parties lined up by the Game Over /1NS team like last year at the Zoo?

Stivi... if you had to chose one of the Cox dates that week would you chose Amnesia or Pacha? My mrs has her heart set on Amnesia but has never been on that terrace when its rammed to stupid levels and at 60 euro a pop its a lot if she is going to hate it!
Well it wont be at Benimussa as theres a Capaldi rebels event on. Be interested to know of anything myself though

that is a tricky question.

both venues are going to be packed no doubt. so from that point of view I don't think there will be a big difference.

coxy hasn't played pacha in a decade though and with the new soundystem in there and the tweaks it got...I am thinking this one will turn into a legendary night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back