*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to 95 cancelled at Es Paradis, I thought that Night might of worked. Also Jason Bye and Clara Da Costa not playing their water party either. Doesn’t sound great

Popped in there for the Water Festivel Opening to see my pal, the music was spot on ( Bysie and Clara ) but the place is looking very tatty & tired, even one of the decks broke during Clara's set, last week he said it was dead - (no Bysie or Clara)

The owners daughter who runs the place has absolutely no idea and they are behind in paying DJ's

CW Orange will be interesting !!

nice i got a tall uk Dj mate Tommy working there as Waiter :cool:
Maybe u can ask him to pour twice the booze dose for cocktails claiming friend of the captain?:D

Underground P is not safe following this :confused:

* URGENT *** [PLEASE SHARE] Ibiza amigos and everyone that attended Ibiza Underground last night for Real Gang's event Tomodachi at Ibiza Underground Opening Party w/ caLLy. --> Giorgio Maulini had his record bag stolen from his car in the car park, a white fiat 500 rental. Can anyone help, did anyone see or know anything? It was a black record bag with 1 black pocket in the front and 1 pocket on the left side and it has HUGE sentimental value! Giorgio has had to jump on a flight and is understandably very upset. If you have any info please let us know
1f642.png

* URGENT *** [PLEASE SHARE] Ibiza amigos and everyone that attended Ibiza Underground last night for Real Gang's event Tomodachi at Ibiza Underground Opening Party w/ caLLy. --> Giorgio Maulini had his record bag stolen from his car in the car park, a white fiat 500 rental. Can anyone help, did anyone see or know anything? It was a black record bag with 1 black pocket in the front and 1 pocket on the left side and it has HUGE sentimental value! Giorgio has had to jump on a flight and is understandably very upset. If you have any info please let us know
1f642.png

That's a proper shitter for him. Fingers crossed it gets found, chances are low

I remember having one record nicked and that pissed me off so a whole bag must be gutting. Thomas Baltenger on roule. Hopefully it got played lots by DJ thiefy pants

nice i got a tall uk Dj mate Tommy working there as Waiter :cool:
Maybe u can ask him to pour twice the booze dose for cocktails claiming friend of the captain?:D

1f642.png

Ffs such a shame this is what Ibiza has become

Just recognized on Facebook, Solomun will support his little sister on Friday@Blue Marlin additionally to Nick Curly. Could be a nice start of Shadows, unless it is just a 2hours set from him.

Ibiza rule number one:never leave something in a car...

It's become virtually impossible to holiday relatively safely out of a car because of the extent of the crime on the island now - valuables have no other place to live. Also leaving them in your boot waiting to check in or after checking out with a night flight. All the things I used to do and take for granted have been gradually eroded forcing people to take huge risks or just not enjoy all the time they have available without stressing or wasting a shed load of time. I'll take my chances with a car boot over leaving stuff in a hotel left luggage any day - most of those are full of thieves too !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back