*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circoloco@DC10 tonight, what would be the best time to go there? Will be the first Circoloco, do love the „deeper“ sounds and will drive, so will not have the energy for the whole night.

I always try and get in for a couple of hours of sunshine. Usually about 6/7 When it opened at 4 not so sure what time I will head down now With the new Start time...

This week I would be in the garden from around 8 until it closes then most likely the Terrace for the majority of the night then split my time between Craig Richards And Seth and Mano le tough in the main room for the final sets.

Last edited:
The set times are up on Circo facebook page so have a look and pick the best time for you personally, with Pyramid opening and it being early June I wouldn't expect it to get uncomfortably busy at any point, although it is a very strong line up so you never know.
Best time of dc10 is along the 2nd dj set in garden , so 7h30pm max 8h00pm max...after 9h00pm its getting rammy, for the meetup hard to spot people...i just spot Terrace room is very hot once people leave garden to get into it as b4 u can feel the air con..
Along July Circoloco Dc10 7hpm to midnight + Pyramid amnesia is the fecfect combo :cool:

Circoloco was excellent yesterday - Moscowman and Jackmaster in the garden and then Magaret Dygas on the terrace all great sets in their own right.

We then decided to leave and go to Pyramid. Arrived around 2PM for the start of DJ Sneaks set which was decent enough. Villalobos then joined him and they went b2b which when it started to build was brilliant!

The terrace was fairly quiet for the entire night - first half up to the DJ booth packed, the second half was empty. The main room was busy, but part of it shut off! I think the event has some legs with some of the lineups, but it did feel like it lacked atmosphere the other night. Would a Cocoon opening party have been busier across both rooms? Honestly, yes! It will be interesting to see if they get the improvement in numbers they wanted from this night as opposed to Cocoon - either way I would give it another go in the peak summer!

Circoloco was excellent yesterday - Moscowman and Jackmaster in the garden and then Magaret Dygas on the terrace all great sets in their own right.

We then decided to leave and go to Pyramid. Arrived around 2PM for the start of DJ Sneaks set which was decent enough. Villalobos then joined him and they went b2b which when it started to build was brilliant!

The terrace was fairly quiet for the entire night - first half up to the DJ booth packed, the second half was empty. The main room was busy, but part of it shut off! I think the event has some legs with some of the lineups, but it did feel like it lacked atmosphere the other night. Would a Cocoon opening party have been busier across both rooms? Honestly, yes! It will be interesting to see if they get the improvement in numbers they wanted from this night as opposed to Cocoon - either way I would give it another go in the peak summer!

Was there from about 1.30am, had a brilliant night in the main room with CDW and Ben Klock but that was shockingly quiet for an opening party, should have made it 30/40 Euro Entry and rammed it. Never been to a cocoon that quiet, long season ahead for them........I thought from the promo they were going to make a special effort with production etc but bog standard night at amnesia (which is fine by me).

Yeah I have to say I thought the production on the terrace was superb last night. Musically it was decent too. It just lacked atmosphere and was low on numbers.

Bit of a shame really, as we could have stayed at Circoloco and seen DJ Tennis and Seth vs Craig Richards, but it’s one of those things!

Agree with you @bazland , apart from your thoughts on the production. Didn't you think the centre piece on the terrace was quite novel? There was also different mobiles hanging from the ceiling.

The production was good, triangle lighting in ceiling of main room as well, just though when they said “bringing back the Ibiza of old” or however they billed it we might get something extra/different. Couldn’t fault the night, amnesia will always be my fave club and the music was great. Just wasn’t spectacular or didn’t have opening party wow factor. Soon as I walked in and saw the main room cordoned off (first time I’ve see that) I knew it was going to be light on numbers.....

Anyone thinking Cova Santa later?

Yeah I would agree with that @bazland!

The ticket seller I use seemed to think a stickers over the phone camera situation was about to go down but that never came to be! As much as it would be a bit of a gimmick, it’s still something I would have liked to see.

Yeah I would agree with that @bazland!

The ticket seller I use seemed to think a stickers over the phone camera situation was about to go down but that never came to be! As much as it would be a bit of a gimmick, it’s still something I would have liked to see.

Would have been some confused ravers if that went down! They can’t even be bothered to search for weapons so there not gunna drag everyone’s phones out ;0) Would have been a statement of intent for an older vibe though...

Are they really Destino head-liners?

62068_68a7-11e8-9d72-005056a6209a_MARTINEZ-BROTHERS-Instagram.jpg

Are they really Destino head-liners?

62068_68a7-11e8-9d72-005056a6209a_MARTINEZ-BROTHERS-Instagram.jpg

destino are obviously including a few more different artists this year and after years of solomun and luciano I personally can't fault them. and that comes from someone that is no fan of the Mbros at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back