*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen defected lineup half season
Even though i told last year, Defected opening 17 is an experience to forget :D i may be back if quiet decent lineup, the ones i'm in, is out of my date with Derrick Carter + Claptone, or Sandy Rivera

Agree. Can't beat a bit of Derrick Carter. I do like what Defected do with the release of half of the season line-ups. In April - do I need to know who is playing somewhere on the 20 September on the odd chance I will come out for a weekend - No. In late April do I need to have a feel for line-ups in early June - YES!

I thought cream and defected on the same day were going to hurt each other, but now that cream is EDM oriented

Solid grooves and defected will fight for the same crowd

For the fun of it I inquired about vip pricing at Hi for Afterlife. The minimum spend is absurd. Doesn’t even make sense....comes out to almost 1 bottle per person.

What was it..

There is actually disclosure on the email that says I’m not allowed to share. But let’s just say 6 people would each need to buy a bottle (an expensive one) and then some in order to reach the minimum.

And this wasn’t even for prime real estate near the DJ.

Last edited:
I actually had to double take the calendar just now - are they not literally the exact same as last season with one or two new faces? VERY predictable lineups - although once again I think more than enough do very well.

A few decent dates but nothing that majorly floats my boat!

Couple of Wednesday Adam Beyer dates at Paradise, add in the Tuesdays at Resistance, does he still play for cocoon this year, not as much as last year I guess?????

Couple of Wednesday Adam Beyer dates at Paradise, add in the Tuesdays at Resistance, does he still play for cocoon this year, not as much as last year I guess?????
Possibly.

He lives in Ibiza now so guess the travelling isn’t going to come into it.

I suspect he may also pop up at Pyramid.

i may be in for 2 date july 27th 80% & maybe aug 1th..
we ll see once there what to do that night, a shame garden is not openened outside opening/closing as i don't really like rammy places in Terrace & always some place main room close to bar @Nobbie Q in for Paradise party?
31295217_973130966185967_8481395799152918528_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back