*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
5th and 12th of September are two of the more interesting lineups in my opinion. Couldn't agree more on the JC B2B JJ comment. JC is so much better doing solo extended sets.

I think those line ups are aimed at the type of people they expect to be on the island, having your average tech house lot feature throughout peak season and then bringing some slightly more interesting line ups in for the September dates such as ToU, Bedouin, Peggy etc

Still not enough to entice me but does look like they have thought of this.

Last edited:
i may be in for 2 date july 27th 80% & maybe aug 1th..
we ll see once there what to do that night, a shame garden is not openened outside opening/closing as i don't really like rammy places in Terrace & always some place main room close to bar @Nobbie Q in for Paradise party?

We got July 25th and Aug 1st...not too interesting IMO. The more interesting shit is September. I'll most likely go to Cocoon instead or see what else is going on.

No way Cocoon on wednesday except their closing ...

there is only one original pirate...

537569_10150969207469662_1657816396_n.jpg

Didnt that flag get stolen a few year back? I seem to remember Sven asking on social media for its safe return!

hhmm this does sound familiar. I am not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me now, but I seem to recall having seen it last summer at some point. am really not certain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back