*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timo Mass with his own night on Tuesdays at Sankeys.

Brave choice of day got to be a struggle against resistance.

I’m on the island for the opening so may pop in.

Attachments

• 0D39B200-6B60-4F57-93B1-0476A76A87F1.jpeg
    0D39B200-6B60-4F57-93B1-0476A76A87F1.jpeg
    421.3 KB · Views: 39
Timo Mass with his own night on Tuesdays at Sankeys.

Brave choice of day got to be a struggle against resistance.

I’m on the island for the opening so may pop in.

Never mind which day it's on is it not a risk alltogether!? I know @stivi said some good guests are booked but is Timo Mass really a weekly headliner/crowdpuller??

Saw a pic on Instagram of the inside of Hi. The Vip booths look a lot more black, so Afterlife has that going for it...

Saw a pic on Instagram of the inside of Hi. The Vip booths look a lot more black, so Afterlife has that going for it...

I walked through hï last week and couldn't make out any difference to last year. it was all black then too.

that said, I am sure afterlife will make it all much more black still :)

putting this in the gossip thread as well because I think else a lot of people on here won't even click on it. it is about a boat party, but this is one a lot on here might actually like.

oceanbeat, who normally run boat parties over in PdB, now also run a proper catamaran over in san antonio. but this is not a full-on boat party. think of it as a swimming sunset lounge. the boat goes out to es vedrá, musically it starts very chilled, there is a bit of free food on board plus softdrinks are free too...and then only a bit later it turns into a bit of a party (if you're up for it). the second good thing is there will never be more than 80 people on that boat - just to make sure it stays comfy on the catamaran.

this genuinely might be an option for people who would like to go on a boat to catch the sunset, have a swim beforehand too, see es vedra, but simply don't want a full-on boat party.

https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/oceanbeat-sunset-catamaran

I walked through hï last week and couldn't make out any difference to last year. it was all black then too.

that said, I am sure afterlife will make it all much more black still :)

Last year the booths had that maroon color leather around them, the pic I saw was black. Maybe they switch out the leather depending on the party :lol:

interesting to see just two apollonia dates this year. wonder if they show up at pyramid instead or elsewhere still.

my thoughts exactly. and NO all night long set :/ I'm a huge apollonia fan so really hope they are not just gonna do some circoloco dates

also rest of music on - lineups leaves me rather cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back