*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope the club doesn’t ruin these excellent lineups. I’m worried the club will make it difficult for the vibe to be right. I had similar concerns with Solomun and Pacha, and that turned out ok.

I’m debating going VIP just so I won’t be squashed on the dance floor. I don’t want to buy a bottle though, I just want space to dance.

no VIP w/o bottles I am afraid.

keep in mind afterlife in hi will be quite a lot bigger than afterlife in vista so I think capacity wise it will be alright. yes the line ups are a lot stronger and it will attract more people, but I still think it should`t get too bad.

I just hope the club doesn’t ruin these excellent lineups. I’m worried the club will make it difficult for the vibe to be right. I had similar concerns with Solomun and Pacha, and that turned out ok.

I’m debating going VIP just so I won’t be squashed on the dance floor. I don’t want to buy a bottle though, I just want space to dance.

Rather be like a sardine:spank:

I’m there for the opening also, I think I might go, had a lot of good nights with Dixon, and one with TOU, but got a bit bored with their sounds after a while. Might be time to dip back in...think the gf might like it too.

im just glad i paid the very early bird tix Closing at 20€ :cool: as , price is now 50€
ive warned a mate that plan afterlife closing but she didnt buy the tix, people never listen, at last if her closing is cancelled she can even sell her ticket 40€ :p & at least 20€ ticketswap...

Not sure what to do july 26th & aug 2nd :?:, can't wait to see heart ibz/pikes hotel lineup
what is the party that can challenge afterlife on thursday?
...we ll go with the flow & body tolerance :D

Hmm... I'm one of them... Didn't want to go to Hi after the first (one) disaster....

Other questions: Lee Burridge is listed for "Beachouse" in May... did they get a new licence? Or how can I understand this event? Is it 5 - 12 as the last events?

Where did you see this Beachouse listing. Loved the parties they used to have.

no VIP w/o bottles I am afraid.

keep in mind afterlife in hi will be quite a lot bigger than afterlife in vista so I think capacity wise it will be alright. yes the line ups are a lot stronger and it will attract more people, but I still think it should`t get too bad.

Good point.....always the voice of reason

As I never went last year, I can not comment on the "Club" (old Terraza) sound system, but people said the sound was shocking. You'd assume if you invite the likes of Chris Liebing to your gaff you're going to sort the sound out..... or expect rubble on the floor.

I went to the opening of Hi last year and second this it was very poor. I really hope they have dramatically Improved the sound System In the that room with Liebing,Marcel Dettman, Ben klock and Scuba Etc playing.

Robert Hood, Adriatique,Kobosil and Ame Live for my date very happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back