*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
friday underwhelming - villalobos disappointing and sound issues. sonia moonear was ok.

saturday better, ben klock was really good.

sunday fan-f***ing-tastic. sven has some absolute belters ready for the summer.

I really hope Caprices keeps on going. I know they've been in talks to cancel because of funds these last few years. Papa Sven on top of the slopes is about as good as it gets..

SupermartXe ? this party is a joke unless into commercial music :D & show :rolleyes:
Manumission was also a show, the music was not good but a very popular party , been there and the motel Manumission.
I'm not going to be very popular now,but didn't like the music.
10.000 to 15.000 people every week:eek: so like SupermartXe the most popular parties at Privilege / Ibiza.

Last edited:
Manumission was also a show, the music was not good but a very popular party , been there and the motel Manumission.
I'm not going to be very popular now,but didn't like the music.
10.000 to 15.000 people every week:eek: so like SupermartXe the most popular parties at Privilege / Ibiza.

The music wasn't good at Manumission??

Stivi, I see Tiny Tempah is at Ushuaia on Wednesday's apart from the 18th - do you know if he's not there on that date because of his own commitments, or because something else is on at Ushuaia? Long shot but thought I'd ask. Doesn't interest me personally but it's the kind of thing some of the people I'm going on holiday with might go to, and I'm trying to find a day that suits us all to rent a boat to go to Formentera.

Where does the Tinnie Tempah announcement leave the acts who did Wednesdays at Ushuaia last year such as Axwell Ingrosso and Steve Aoki? I know some Spotlighters will be hoping the answer is 'fired in a rocket towards the Sun'

Stivi, I see Tiny Tempah is at Ushuaia on Wednesday's apart from the 18th - do you know if he's not there on that date because of his own commitments, or because something else is on at Ushuaia? Long shot but thought I'd ask. Doesn't interest me personally but it's the kind of thing some of the people I'm going on holiday with might go to, and I'm trying to find a day that suits us all to rent a boat to go to Formentera.

there will be something else going on at ushuaïa on that date. sorry can't say any more just yet...but I am sure the announcements will come soon.

Manumission was never about the DJs- hence the lack of listed parties
part of the beauty of it was in those pre-widespread use of the internet, you only got the listings for the next party, the day after that one had been

i went two/three times - first was Sonique & Judge Jules, and other times were Fatboy Slim and John Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back