*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
just walked past Hi & it’s some kind of mercedes thing going on, don’t tell me they are going to open a sales garage next door lol

this has been going since february, they brought 13´000 mercedes sellers worldwide to ibiza to test the new models. ends this week or next I think

^^ what stivi said!

i took this one at the end of february on my way to la sirena to buy some new trainers... they were going from hard rock hotel to hï:

2018+02+21+-+copia+-+edit.jpg

the other day on the plane i spotted varios mercedes-peeps coming to ibiza so i suppose there's been people arriving/leaving nonstop since then...

My mate took me in a spin in his ml 63 not so long ago. Scared the sht out of me. Think it can reach 190mph off the limiter and does about 5 miles to the gallon. He only had it a couple of months got fed up with filling it up everyday. :lol:

Manumission was never about the DJs- hence the lack of listed parties
part of the beauty of it was in those pre-widespread use of the internet, you only got the listings for the next party, the day after that one had been

i went two/three times - first was Sonique & Judge Jules, and other times were Fatboy Slim and John Kelly

Same era! On my first visit to the Mish, John Kelly was behind the decks and the Tiesto remix of "Silence" was doing the rounds. Some images from that night will never wash out of my brain. :eek::eek:

Oh man, what a life. I've been in a windowless office since 9am and I need a hit of that sweet sweet Ibiza news.

I've actually been up since 8am too and even though I have a window I've not seen anything apart from my screen all morning. but I won't complain.

coxy's one night stand dates are out finally, his resistance dates should follow soon too.

more news to come later today I think (not coxy related though)

arm up: 20th may @ PACHA with CASSY, ARCHIE HAMILTON, FERRO, DAVE MANTRA
ONE NIGHT STANDs:

MON 2ND JULY @ AMNESIA - CARL COX & GUESTS TBA
TUES 10TH JULY @ PACHA - CARL COX & GUESTS TBA
FRI 10TH AUGUST @ DC10 - CARL COX & GUESTS TBA

don't forget CC also plays a few RESISTANCE dates at privilege this summer, dates for those to follow soon.

Well I for one am one very very happy raver!! Had settled for not getting a Cox date but turns out we get to finish our trip seeing him play Amnesia on our last night!

Really weren’t expecting a date that early in July! Bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back