*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate rocked up mid morning at the hotel near Figueretas claiming he'd ran back from Amnesia:lol:
I left Pacha spangled one morning to walk back to my hotel between Es Vive and Bossa. Sun was out and it actually a really refreshing experience which helped clear my head and made me sleep better when I got in. Haven't attempted it since, mind :lol:

I left Pacha spangled one morning to walk back to my hotel between Es Vive and Bossa. Sun was out and it actually a really refreshing experience which helped clear my head and made me sleep better when I got in. Haven't attempted it since, mind :lol:

F**k that i struggled to find Elbano in Pdb from Sankeys once haha

My mate rocked up mid morning at the hotel near Figueretas claiming he'd ran back from Amnesia:lol:

I left Space closing at 11:30 am and stomped back to the furthest coastline hotel in Figueretas in the blazing sun. Honestly thought i was gonna pass out :eek:

No seating? Sorry I don’t really understand this, who goes to a party to sit down? Don’t see any seating at DC10 or Amnesia other than sitting on the floor do you other than maybe 1 or 2 benches outside but hardly a seating area! Unless I’m not getting something here ...

I went to Heart last year prior to going to going into Pacha.

From what I remember we were in a long bar area behind which was for the punters. Infront of us was a compeletwly roped off area. Most of that was table service and to the far right a small dance floor. We couldn’t even get onto the dance floor as this was roped off too.

Now Stivi or some regulars may be able to clear this up. Maybe the danceflloor becomes available after a certain time.

We left before 12.30 as we couldn’t access the dance floor and were stood at the bar like a couple of spare ones. All the table people looking at you.

Not my vibe at all.

We left before 12.30 as we couldn’t access the dance floor and were stood at the bar like a couple of spare ones. All the table people looking at you.

Not my vibe at all.

You were way too early I think. They don’t clear the tables until c.01:00am was my understanding.

never been to heart b4 2h00am but looks like dancefloor AERA is shut to people until a time :midnight?1h00am?
Nice place with best music menu:No EDM,few techno djs and lof of HOUSE DJS

6am is too early. 7-8am was good because you get a little sunlight which makes most people happy and then you go home. 6am will have everyone looking for the afterparty. More drunk driving, more annoyed neighbors. Better off if they contained all of that to the clubs.

Stivi! Have you an idea of any unannounced parties on the 5th and 6th of July thurs/fri. Destino or blue marlin or something similar in the daytime maybe. And anything the same nights. Going to cocoon previous night so hoping a bit of afters somewhere if that’s the case.

Stivi! Have you an idea of any unannounced parties on the 5th and 6th of July thurs/fri. Destino or blue marlin or something similar in the daytime maybe. And anything the same nights. Going to cocoon previous night so hoping a bit of afters somewhere if that’s the case.

bit early to tell yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back