*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,Behrouz and co(do not sit on the furniture),will have a residency every thursday at Heart...Between this and ADID at Blue Marlin,i don't know which news get me the saddest :eek:

Why are you sad? You're gonna miss all these events?

No seating unless you’re paying for a table as far as I could see. Saw Dave Seaman there last year (I think) and although musically it was great, the no seating thing is irritating. Even more so when all the tables are empty!!
No seating? Sorry I don’t really understand this, who goes to a party to sit down? Don’t see any seating at DC10 or Amnesia other than sitting on the floor do you other than maybe 1 or 2 benches outside but hardly a seating area! Unless I’m not getting something here ...

No seating? Sorry I don’t really understand this, who goes to a party to sit down? Don’t see any seating at DC10 or Amnesia other than sitting on the floor do you other than maybe 1 or 2 benches outside but hardly a seating area! Unless I’m not getting something here ...
yea i know? wtf is that all about? The last time i sat in a club was circa. 1996 at 10am when they had a sega megadrive perched up in the old uncovered terrace...there did used to be seating aroud the new sunset terrace where you had a fag etc. and upstairs. Amnesia, i dont think there is any. its just a really bizzare comment to make

yea i know? wtf is that all about? The last time i sat in a club was circa. 1996 at 10am when they had a sega megadrive perched up in the old uncovered terrace...there did used to be seating aroud the new sunset terrace where you had a fag etc. and upstairs. Amnesia, i dont think there is any. its just a really bizzare comment to make
i guess theres seating in the upstairs outside terrace in pacha. but its certainly not a point i'd complain about if a club didnt have seating.

The "seating" is not really the argument for me...

I think some (or a lot) of us live for and love "underground" music. Brands like "All Day I Dream" or "Afterlife" stand for happiness and enjoyment... but settle down in the most commercial locations which just focus on money and attract the "wrong" people...
Unfortunately this pure commercialization of "wannabe underground" is not just an Ibiza problem, brands and promoters milk music lovers... ADID Barcelona costs 50€ at the moment, the final release of the "Life & Death" sonar weekend pass 100€, Innervisions Paris 38€... just to name a few...

My opinion.

I know what you mean! Sorry wasn’t clear - basically the dance floor is fairly small in comparisons to the MASSIVE surrounding table service only areas with encroaching seating. Bit like the same complaints about Hi I guess. Hope that makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back