*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complains about commerciality of the scene but aims to take over the world and brings in the brains behind ocean beach etc?? Mmmm

Might have asked before, but did Summum ever have busy nights? I think I ended up there when some mates booked all the excursions from their 18-30s rep and I went on their 'boat and club' evening. I'm fairly sure we were in Summum while it was still light and made a sharp exit, but can't remember the interior

Ditto Buckley, it was busy when I went in 97 but that was the end of an 18-30 trip , so everyone was piled in there. Never went again till 2013 for a night Paul Bleasdale (Cream ressie) was playing at. Music was good but place was dead. Think we had 90mins tops in there.

before festivals and other clubs, how about they fill this one first?! :rolleyes:

Supposed Image of the lineup seen on the island today.

Ilario Alicante, Apollonia and Mar-T I cannot complain about... but cannot help but think its far weaker than previous years.

Attachments

• IBIZA SQUAD.jpg
    IBIZA SQUAD.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 41
Supposed Image of the lineup seen on the island today.

Ilario Alicante, Apollonia and Mar-T I cannot complain about... but cannot help but think its far weaker than previous years.

confirmed "poster" in the confirmed section
looks about right to me - most nights represented as a "taste"

Amnesia Opening Line Up 28/May

CiLjIHvWwAQFN4J

well, they will have to close at around 7am this year (or risk more fines and measures during the season) so I'd say go there much earlier.

I will be in attendance and will be going in around 3AM... regardless of the big hoo-hah made over closing times last year, I cannot see this one ending much earlier than the usual opening closing times.

I have to say comparing against 2015, 2014 and 2013 this is a poor opening lineup.

Poor show around by Amnesia. f***ing jokers. So, recommendations if you've booked to come out this Saturday?

Surely the line up suggests an early close. If it was an all day Sunday affair the line up would be much bigger unless Apollonia are playing all day...?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back