*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard in Ibiza right now... Matinée canceled and music has been stopped today at bora bora... Just heard this somewhere so need to be confirmed... :)

Thanks :) Sorry I was on my smartphone with slow internet connection so I wasn't able to check other threads...

Heard in Ibiza right now... Matinée canceled and music has been stopped today at bora bora... Just heard this somewhere so need to be confirmed... :)
Yes, I went down bora bora yesterday and it was all empty, serving drinks but no music

I understand you are not a liberty to reveal... But from what you understand are we in for a good surprise? :D

ha! this very much depends on your point of view, your tastes etc.

the only thing I will say is that some of those moves that many already foresee now might not happen the way they think. but hey, we shall get up an ibiza gossip 2017 thread after closings. not before.

just noticed I haven't said anything about this on here yet.

hangar 8289 ...

Police Vila complaint to a cultural club that served disco bar

Local Police Eivissa has conducted an inspection of the establishment Hangar 8289
, located in the industrial area of Gorg, after checking that it was in breach of the license activity for which the local can only perform less activity of cultural, gastronomic club art and I have open until 24 hours.
Image of cultural club website.

Local Police has filed a first complaint, during nighttime inspection, because the establishment did not have security features. Early in the morning, at 6:50 hours, local police continued the inspection detected numerous irregularities in the establishment.

The local has been denounced for not having license music, overcome the capacity to consume drinks with glasses outside the premises and for violating the closing time.
This accommodation with lower activity permit has a maximum capacity of 150 people and exceeded the 400 at the time of inspection. It was also open at 6 am when the maximum allowed closing time is 24:00.

The inspection has culminated in a complaint by expanding activity since the establishment has installed two bars that are not listed in the project presented at City Hall.

http://www.noudiari.es/2016/09/la-p...ultural-que-hacia-las-veces-de-bar-discoteca/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back