*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essexism seems to be one of the last isms you can get away with;). If you believe we are all like that cos you missus makes you watch towie then your a fool like those muppets on the same program.

Essex people had a reputation (girls in white stilettos etc) even back to when I was 8 years old so there must be something there that you can't blame on TOWIE :lol::lol::lol:

onyx: so-so...
coxy: packed
troya: so-so...
afterlife: packed on the terraza, works very well.
glitterbox: very busy on the terraza
elrow: second busiest night this year right after coxy!
sundays: depends very much on the date, some very busy, some not that much. sundays is suffering a bit of elrow's success tbh.

sundays: depends very much on the date, some very busy, some not that much. sundays is suffering a bit of elrow's success tbh.

was it a good move to ditch enter?

is it possible he can be back in the future?

Yeh i think youre spot on in regards to Sundays being day after Elrow but theres only 7 days in the week unfortunately.
Re Afterlife is the 'chamber' still in a small part of main room or in el salon as its listed?

was it a good move to ditch enter?

is it possible he can be back in the future?

was it a good move? that's really hard to say and it depends very much on who's perspective you take on. I have my own opinion on that but prefer not to share.

will he be back in the future? something for 'ibiza gossip 2017', but yeah I do think he'll be back eventually.

Does the 'chamber' get busy? And is down to more room or sound restrictions of el salon?

they moved it into the main room so that they can put up the volume (but it's just a fraction of the main room for anyone that's not been yet). and I haven't been to afterlife lately so don't know how busy it got lately, but the times I've seen it, it wasn't really busy.

they moved it into the main room so that they can put up the volume (but it's just a fraction of the main room for anyone that's not been yet). and I haven't been to afterlife lately so don't know how busy it got lately, but the times I've seen it, it wasn't really busy.

I really want to go Afterlife closing and if i do i will defo be checking Rodhad out in the chamber.
i know its not there to draw a big crowd etc but Its horrible when you see quality dj's playing to 1 man and his dog so hope its busier than when youve seen

Its horrible when you see quality dj's playing to 1 man and his dog so hope its busier than when youve seen

I dont think this will be the case for Rødhåd so i wouldn't worry about that too much. Should be a pretty cool experience to catch him in a 'side room'

something for 'ibiza gossip 2017', but yeah I do think he'll be back eventually.

imagine hawtin doing a full season residency at the new ushuaia club that replaces space. would be a much needed boost in credibility and show that the planned club
is not all about EDM and vip. unless of course the plan really is to make it 100% vip and EDM.

unless of course the plan really is to make it 100% vip and EDM.

it's definitely gonna go more vip, but I can't see it being an EDM only venue at all. ushuaïa is perfect for EDM, it's got that festival like stage - there really is no better place for that sort of sound and ushuaïa know this. space (or what will be of it) is a different ball game.

on another note, I'm pleased to see that this year there aren't THAT many party cancellations and actually quite a few nights that are extended.
solid grooves at privi running longer, richbitch too (save me the discussions) and now ABODE have just said they're also running until 30th september in the end.

Surely theres no way on Earth Space will become an EDM club under Ushuaia ownership, nobody is that stupid.
Will be interesting though post this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back