Ibiza Characters

195€ o_O a clock with Francisco pic

im wondering where ill met him by chance ibz 18 :?:, ill keep a ginger bag for him as he took mine last time without asking :D , without i wont hold on along all the night :lol: (the reason il felt asleep km5 sofas along cocoon after party? :oops:)

last time was avenida de espana, cocoon closing in amnesia smoking aera,woomoon Cova santa with luciano.
years before, benimussa park, heart ibz, space ibz opening 16, ibz harbor,blue marlin ibz, ushuaia tower with Louie vega, privilege opening 13, cala beniras for sure all sundays

i just realize ive never seen him Hi ibiza neither Pacha , dont know if they ll refuse to let him for free..

that feeling when meeting known faces in ibz :cool:

He was always at the Mar y Sol terraza, very funny guy... I didn't see him since the end of the 90's

Any chat about this guy?

Spotted last August.. Seems to spend his whole day floating around the beach area across from THB naeco Ibiza just where the Bay Starts?

Looks to live in the run down building on what looked to us as waste land between the road and the beach.

Attachments

• rps20180227_190253.jpg
    rps20180227_190253.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 51
30629020_2349071371833021_7146361116791256425_n.jpg

some girl (met by chance maceo after party villa monochrome ibz 16, bmi ibz , friend of common contact)on my contact is looking for Francisco tomorow & tuesday, if any info, do u mind post it, ill let her now
i didnt ask the purpose to look for him but maybe a video like this for her work? female dj
can t wait to spot him by chance ibz 18, if u never cross Francisco path, seems u were not at the right parties? :D

i'm serious Moha, were u at space last opening 16? he was there for free for sure
Have u ever seen him once? i guess as hard not to see him
When u ll get to all parties for free as him , let me know ;)

i'm sure he is in cala beniras today but the travel dj girl stay in ibz only for 2 days.

No worries, i'll bring him back again, after Cocoon closing, to please all of u :D
i ve notice a lot of people show respect to him in the island but here , can t say the same

Last edited:
i'm serious Moha, were u at space last opening 16? he was there for free for sure
Have u ever seen him once? i guess as hard not to see him
When u ll get to all parties for free as him , let me know ;)

i'm sure he is in cala beniras today but the travel dj girl stay in ibz only for 2 days.

No worries, i'll bring him back again, after Cocoon closing, to please all of u :D
i ve notice a lot of people show respect to him in the island but here , can t say the same

Make sure you get him one of these:

12452-vichy-anti-transpirant-z.jpg

Maybe u & other people can show mercy? feel some compassion, be generous in ibz? and give him some stuff as a gift including this?
I can t deal more with buying him drinks food free rides, givin money (2€, 10€)

Maybe u & other people can show mercy? feel some compassion, be generous in ibz? and give him some stuff as a gift including this?
I can t deal more with buying him drinks food free rides, givin money (2€, 10€)

sorry, but why should we show mercy to a gipsy that spends his whole summer partying?
I get it you really like that dude and I get he is popular, but I genuinely don't see why people should support him financially or buy him food or anything like that?

Back