Ibiza Characters

That hippy guy was the one that ate my spliff whole on the terrace at Cocoon! It was unlit and I gave it to him, but still expected him to pocket it at least

Next time take a pic with him, its always cool but he dont like people with shades for the pics as he will take it off your eyes :cool:
at Benirras ,He threw MJ from a bag & the owner of the bad was quiet pissed :lol: (didn't have time to take off my shades :spank: in this pic June 14 )

10511274_10203085596993462_3239777690603800492_n.jpg

I'm surprised no one has knocked his ruddy block off for the antics he gets up to.

I'm surprised no one has knocked his ruddy block off for the antics he gets up to.

my GF has once pretty directly told him to f*** off when he was giving her an unexpected hug at a party. he's surely one of the 'ibiza characters' yes, but there are actually many other people who are more 'real hippies' if you will. he's just the most prominent one because he obviously puts him on the stage rather well. and yeah, he just really always stinks.

Seen the African tramp a few times at Bora Bora, he was with a young black kid, must of been about 12 years old who was dancing doing Michael Jackson moves, later that day we went to Space and came out in the morning, went walking on the beach and the kid was dancing outside the shut Bora Bora gates to music coming from a car! I think he was on drugs hahaha

Also that stinky hippy, seen him many times in Amnesia, I spoke to him once and remember his breath stuck of an old ash tray, I had a photo with him, I don't know who looked worse in the photo him or me!

Does anyone remember the old woman who would ride down the street in Bora Bora on a Harley Davidson wearing nothing but hotpants?

Next time take a pic with him, its always cool but he dont like people with shades for the pics as he will take it off your eyes :cool:
at Benirras ,He threw MJ from a bag & the owner of the bad was quiet pissed :lol: (didn't have time to take off my shades :spank: in this pic June 14 )

10511274_10203085596993462_3239777690603800492_n.jpg

pretty sure I saw him in September! there was another guy in a vest and hat who might have been a 'gitano' who looked a bit like a (even more) frazzled version of Maradona (circa 86). I would dearly love to read his autobiog - one of the Benirras regulars from what I could tell.

my GF has once pretty directly told him to f*** off when he was giving her an unexpected hug at a party. he's surely one of the 'ibiza characters' yes, but there are actually many other people who are more 'real hippies' if you will. he's just the most prominent one because he obviously puts him on the stage rather well. and yeah, he just really always stinks.

He can't smell nice Fancy perfume ,as he is a tramp , Looks like you don't like him very much :D all my contacts living in ibiza like him, he is a good guy :cool:

yes you may see him as he is EVERYWHERE in Ibiza :eek: (Privilege,Ushuaia tower, amnesia,Benirras, Dalt villa, Heart Ibiza, space ibiza ,Benimmussa park & so on..)

Next time i'll meet him i'll buy him drinks in a bar & share my hierbas bottle from my drumsbag at Benirras ,when banging on my drums :), instead of giving € notes.

He can't smell nice Fancy perfume ,as he is a tramp , Looks like you don't like him very much :D all my contacts living in ibiza like him, he is a good guy :cool:

yes you may see him as he is EVERYWHERE in Ibiza :eek: (Privilege,Ushuaia tower, amnesia,Benirras, Dalt villa, Heart Ibiza, space ibiza ,Benimmussa park & so on..)

I've got nothing against him, no. but there are other hippies which I prefer.

I met - or rather observed - some proper (or at least, I assume so) hippies living rough at the old abandoned amphitheatre in the hills outside San An.

It made me sad. They looked as though they had completely lost any sense of reality.

for spanish speakers, this is a really good article from 2016 about "the last hippy in ibiza"

http://www.elespanol.com/reportajes/grandes-historias/20160819/148985675_0.html

depending on your point of view, either he is messed up ......or the rest of society is.

Personally I think it is really sad that people leading alternative lifestyles are just treated like tourist attractions. It says a lot about our arrogance...

Back