Ibiza Buses

Just to point out that the bus mentioned in #78 is the L8.
The bus linked in #79 is the L3 which doesn't go through the bay, you would have to find your way to San An bus station to pick that one up.....

there's pick ups every few hundred yards or so on the bottom bay road, all the way to at least as far as Rumi's gym and I think possibly a bit further, before it turns up and heads towards San José
no, that's incorrect. the line 8 bus travels along the top bay road, the avenida san agustin, with various stops, the last one at the local health centre before it turns up towards san jose and ibiza.

no, that's incorrect. the line 8 bus travels along the top bay road, the avenida san agustin, with various stops, the last one at the local health centre before it turns up towards san jose and ibiza.

That’s it, looks like a disciplinary hearing for @W_I_C for supplying incorrect information. It’s been nice knowing you my friend

Does the bus from Den Bossa (14) that goes through Figuretas end up anywhere near the port? If memory serves it goes down Av d'espanya and there's a stop at the bottom (Delta Disco) but where does it go from there? Have a feeling it would go to the bus station rather than past the port.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but anyone know where the bus stop at Cala Salada is? I was there in April but got a taxi both ways and didn't notice any stop. Is it right at the top of the hill? Thanks!

Does the bus from Den Bossa (14) that goes through Figuretas end up anywhere near the port? If memory serves it goes down Av d'espanya and there's a stop at the bottom (Delta Disco) but where does it go from there? Have a feeling it would go to the bus station rather than past the port.
Click on one of the times on this bus stop and it’ll show you the whole route (you’ll have to click on the blue ALSA 14 button first). Doesn’t go quite down to the port and finishes at the bus station

yes, as i said "anybody"

the free transport is for regular users of public transport, hence the need for the tarjeta/card.
here are the places you can obtain one

Oficina de asistencia en materia de registro (OAMR), Consell insular d’Eivissa (Avda. España, 49, planta baja, 07800 - Eivissa)
Ayuntamiento de Santa Eulària des Riu (c/ de Marià Riquer Wallis, 4, 07840 - Santa Eulària des Riu)
Oficina Municipal Ntra. Sra. de Jesús, edificio Centro Cultural de Jesús (c/ del Faisà, 7, 07819 - Nuestra Señora de Jesús)
Centro de información Juvenil (CIJSAP), edificio Espai Jove, (c/ Ramón y Cajal, 19, planta baja, 07820 - Sant Antoni de Portmany)
Thanks for this very helpful info, @stephen.

Is it just one passport photo required or two? Currently have my passport & one photo on me, so will attempt to go along to OAMR after my dentist, if not too sore!

Thanks for this very helpful info, @stephen.

Is it just one passport photo required or two? Currently have my passport & one photo on me, so will attempt to go along to OAMR after my dentist, if not too sore!
As previously mentioned you only need your passport for ID. They should have a webcam setup that they use for your travelcard photo. Had mine several years now, it's well worn!

As previously mentioned you only need your passport for ID. They should have a webcam setup that they use for your travelcard photo. Had mine several years now, it's well worn!
Thanks! Would NIE only suffice? My husband doesn’t have his passport on him but has his photo NIE.

Hi all. Sorry if already been asked but I’m checking how regularly the buses run from the airport to San Antonio (and vice versa)? Landing about midday on a Sunday and need to be back at the airport for about 10am on the flight back. Easily done with buses?

Hi all. Sorry if already been asked but I’m checking how regularly the buses run from the airport to San Antonio (and vice versa)? Landing about midday on a Sunday and need to be back at the airport for about 10am on the flight back. Easily done with buses?

Timetable is saying every hour at the moment. However it said the same last year but when I arrived in May they were running every 30 mins.

Back