Ibiza Blues

They say this heart things harmless but tell that to someone whose heart is humping around like crazy n make them believe you!!! Im so bloody sad. Sat in tesco car park cos im afraid to walk anymore. He's in the shop. I really dont know what to do anymore

First sunny day I've seen in the UK since my last ibby visit in August 15. Have to say this year is my last (before I save for the mortgage deposit) and all my friends know it so I want to go out with a bang.
The weather has my excited as f*** especially for elrow and Carl cox which I already have in my planner for my week on Ibiza 9/7/-16/716.
What I want to know is there anything I must do and visit before I call it a day on the isle for a good few years?
What's your must do's?

Getting rid of my lorry n mazda rx8, 3 ponies and get my cash pot saved. Lucky this place was left to usin a will so no mortgage. I need to get therapy for my fear n also being terrified of flying! If i have a palpitations attack on aplane id die of fright. I need to start trying to live. Ive lost a stone in a month with worrying. Its no good me going abroad till i stop these fears but then maybe it's hating it here isnt helping. And persuade him to helpme n show interest. We brought a place two yr ago n moved n the idea was to rent this put- it didn't happen n i ran out of cash so sold it for 240 n we paid 370 not to mention the 20,000 work that had to be done so ended up back here with hardly any money after the mortgage was cleared and the fees paid. I also had to pay my bloke back 14,000 as he paid the mortgage after the cashran out. If only idvegot another 39k fot it .....

We are going in sept. Got our Nie numbers. I hope once my bloke gets there he will realise its time to leave the uk. I see his point he doesnt want ro run out of noney in 10 years! If we rent our place in the uk it will be a guatanteed income rather than sell just to get a bigger place over there- if i sell my lorry, quad n land rover that should add £14k approx to the pot makin it around £45k to get a bog standatlrd place with income of this place of between 9-12000 pcm. Its got a lot of land with it. What do u think? How are you by the way. Im not good x

Back