ibiza 2019 observations

Do you think they've scored an own goal here? Obviously they're encouraging early arrival but presenting something as free then charging, the principle alone will piss people off.
And you are kinda landed there when you get there.. no plan b near by..? this is definitely a case for pulling your t-shirt over your head and charge the door..

Let's see how they get on this week without Solomun. Maybe they change their mind again in two weeks if this blows back in their face?

Let's see how they get on this week without Solomun. Maybe they change their mind again in two weeks if this blows back in their face?

Honestly if I could buy Tix for this event I would to guarantee entry but I'm there on the solomun date.

I imagine it won't keep people away from seeing solomun for 30 or 20 but it may filter the crowd a little and make it better than people just going to get f***ed up at a free show.

At 30 it would still be the cheapest event I've paid for so far.

Okay thank you .... Looks like they are updating on the fly ... Bit naughty as a lot of the promotion has said free entry etc and all night long ... And still says same on IG ... I've email ed and will wait to hear as don't want to pay after Clockwork Orange at midnight ... Might as well go to Pacha or Heart
Indeed, interviews with Magdalena were about going back to the roots, free entry blabla.

yeah she was saying that everywhere.

It seems its still free all night if you email your names to guestlist email.
I emailed that guestie last night but they've yet to respond. Where did you read it's still in operation?

I emailed that guestie last night but they've yet to respond. Where did you read it's still in operation?

their last 2 IG posts says "free guestlist" and "SHADOWS will still be a free party this season... To attend for free, all you need to do is send your full names (and any +)..."

so it seems like if you send your names you'll have free access despite the time. If not its def misleading

just got email confirmation for shadows guestlist. It's until 2 AM. I had emailed asking for guestlist for next week but they confirmed for tonight so looks like you can only register for the week of

just got email confirmation for shadows guestlist. It's until 2 AM. I had emailed asking for guestlist for next week but they confirmed for tonight so looks like you can only register for the week of
Seems like its just like Pikes, put your name down and you're in free. Keeps some of the sh1theads away.

Looks like Solomun played at Tox last night
For those at destino it may worth to stay after the show at outdoor area,I always leave b4 end of show as it quiet a nightmare otherwise to leave destino...
I was wondering if we can expect Carl Cox playing at Tox along his show with Carola along Oct 19 ?

Sorry must have missed this, whom do i email for guest list please?

On a more serious note, can anyone recommend the best place in Ibiza Town to get a very early morning small beer? Been a few years since I've been up that way but used to love sitting there early in the morning sipping one watching the world go by. Preferably served via a hatch.

Will also need to be close to a toilet after I've sank 8 pints of tap water out the toilet of the dancing the night before......

Back