ibiza 2019 observations

On a more serious note, can anyone recommend the best place in Ibiza Town to get a very early morning small beer? Been a few years since I've been up that way but used to love sitting there early in the morning sipping one watching the world go by. Preferably served via a hatch.

Will also need to be close to a toilet after I've sank 8 pints of tap water out the toilet of the dancing the night before......

Maybe the ferry terminal bar right at the port ? This was lively as we walked past at 3.45 and I've seen similar at 6 or 7am

Sea Water Quality in Figueretas :

2017 : Cristal clear

2018 : Almost Cristal clear

2019 : Not Cristal clear at all

2020 : ?!

2030 : !!!

One thing I've noticed, which will seem completely random, is that the toilets don't seem to be in a good as state as where a few years ago. Eg ushuaia, quite a few stalls with broken fixtures and no toilet paper.

I have crohn's so I notice these things ?. Tbf miles better than at home, where by 9pm you're inch deep in piss on the floor lol.

Sea Water Quality in Figueretas :

2017 : Cristal clear

LTq8h7j.png

One thing I've noticed, which will seem completely random, is that the toilets don't seem to be in a good as state as where a few years ago. Eg ushuaia, quite a few stalls with broken fixtures and no toilet paper.

I have crohn's so I notice these things ?. Tbf miles better than at home, where by 9pm you're inch deep in piss on the floor lol.

It is a bit rubbish, especially if you have fairly active bowels. :lol: (Also some substances can have you running to the toilet.) Places that charge a high entry fee/have expensive drinks should keep their bogs in a decent state. Sometimes in Spain, it's worth taking out tissues - though I guess it's easier for women with a handbag to stash them in.

It is a bit rubbish, especially if you have fairly active bowels. :lol: (Also some substances can have you running to the toilet.) Places that charge a high entry fee/have expensive drinks should keep their bogs in a decent state. Sometimes in Spain, it's worth taking out tissues - though I guess it's easier for women with a handbag to stash them in.
Yeah exactly. Tbh one of the things I loved about ibiza is even at 3am in a club you could find a decent toilet to sit down on and have a quiet thoughtful poo lol.

Ended up marshalling people who wanted cubicles for other reasons into ones with no toilet paper ?. Tbf people pretty good to help out if you do need one quick with paper.

Solution if you don’t have a handbag:

On my transfer back to airport (sad times) I noticed the middle part of pdb looks even more run down than it used to, or is it just my imagination?

On my transfer back to airport (sad times) I noticed the middle part of pdb looks even more run down than it used to, or is it just my imagination?
I stayed there in 2015 because I thought it was "nicer" how wrong I was. Dealer turf wars, Ferraris being pulled over for drug searches and next level prostitution. Although it was my best Ibiza trip out of 9 in total I wouldn't pay the extra it costs to stay there it just doesn't warrant the cost.

Back