ibiza 2019 observations

Also...

Agree with him that its not a crisis, but definately signs things are on the downturn. Agree completely with his comments on too many hotels moving upmarket and chasing the same crowded market also. Too many hotels trying to become 'Instagramable' than actually offering good value.

Agree with him that its not a crisis, but definately signs things are on the downturn. Agree completely with his comments on too many hotels moving upmarket and chasing the same crowded market also. Too many hotels trying to become 'Instagramable' than actually offering good value.

100% - as discussed here from 2017 onwards really.

Easy short Calculating :
2 People , 3 Stars , 10Days (only Hotel in main Season. ) : 1300 -1400 E or more ( German booking ). 4 Stars About 1800E or more. Maybe you will find some cheaper offers, but this is common. Flights ( cheap ones , with luck ) :2 Persons 500 E , Maybe 600 E. Money for 10 Days : 1000 E ( not much in Ibz for 2 Persons and 10Days ). Added : 3300 E , better calculate with 3500 E or more. Too much for 80 Percent of the People I know.

Just seen that Shadow's will now be charging past 9pm, surely this will have a rather large affect on numbers for the non Solomun dates! Now basically charging the same as all the other events on a Friday.

Last edited:
Just seen that Shadow's will now be charging past 9pm, surely this will have a rather large affect on numbers for the non Solomun dates! Now basically charging the same as all the other events on a Friday.

Where did you see this? Still saying on their IG page and Facebook free entry all night although have added to email for guest list

Where did you see this? Still saying on their IG page and Facebook free entry all night although have added to email for guest list

On the facebook events, if you scroll down to description it lists the pricing bands there.

Do you think they've scored an own goal here? Obviously they're encouraging early arrival but presenting something as free then charging, the principle alone will piss people off.

I'd have to agree. as I said it's still a good offer, but you're right that changing the rules when the message was always 'free all night' isn't a very smart move IMO.

Is it to stop peeps going off to other events then coming back later if other place is not as good?

Also noticed ushuaia in some instances doing early entry tickets (besides normal discount bands). Perhaps a trend to try and make peeps come earlier and stay?

on observations:

this year already 3 persons had to be rescued from atlantis. yesterday a french guy spent the whole night there after he'd fallen down 5 meters. he's now in intensive care still in severe state.

I love the spot myself but IT IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY and this is why us as a company never publicly put out the directions. it's a tiring walk down and much more so up plus once you're down you need to be very careful inside the rock quarry.

Back