*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

@feynman did you actually see 100€ written on the door? or were you asked to pay that on the door? sorry if I am asking, but I have to say I find it hard to believe.

Asked the dealer close to the street to the parking area in Ibiza Town. It was late ( 11 in the evening ). There is a shop for diving Equipment very close. It s true what I say. On the Board was no Price , only ask for the price. Maybe it was cheaper 5 hours before. I didn't ask somewhere else. Maybe a mistake. I was a little shocked and went away.

what WIC said - I am 99% sure it was 70 or max 80€ on the door (I know it was 70€ early on and someone told me it then got to 80€ later, but even this is unconfirmed).

Noticed a seller in a bar on Saturday was asking 2.50 on top of the advertised price or it wasn’t worth him selling. Can’t remember which club it was though. Saw 3 guys walk away, put off by the extra 2.50.

Noticed a seller in a bar on Saturday was asking 2.50 on top of the advertised price or it wasn’t worth him selling. Can’t remember which club it was though. Saw 3 guys walk away, put off by the extra 2.50.

must be dc10 since they don‘t pay commissions - which is why their presale on RA is more expensive than the door price. dc10 is a big exception in this regard

Normally you can see the price at the table. Ok , something learned : DC10 is special. But 70 to 80 is a lot for many people. It's close to the border to get the venue full. Couple : 150 E plus drinks : 220 to 250 E. 70 to 100 E is realistic for drinks ( 2 persons ). Uiuiuiui ...

If it’s was the right amount of people the €100 for a great night out is ok ,,

I pay £80 to watch Liverpool for 1.5 hrs !!

But it’s f***ing rammed ,,

Sod that

Vinyldreams : Maybe you are right. We live only 1 time , I heard. If its an unforgettable Evening , it's ok. But its hard to jump (pay). In Frankfurt we pay not so much . 50 Euro for a very good seat. PL is very expensive.

Frankfurk you say? I met some guys from Frankfurt at Km5 on Thursday. Was it you? One was wearing a Sven circa 2015 top which sparked the convo.

Premier League is overpriced. UK club and festival tickets are overpriced. I'd say you have it good in Frankfurt! :D

Sorry , no. Was it fun in KM5 ?
Sven is a Legend in our area , but not often there. I saw a guy with Omen Shirt at Cocoon in June. Shirt must be 20 Years old. The guy was a little older. Saw the last T Rex I think. You are never to old to party hard. ( Omen was one of Svens early Residencies )

Last edited:
Back