*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

Seems the previously advertised unannounced special guest (oxymoron?) has indeed been dropped from tonight's Pyramid, judging by the most recent social media activity.
If that is the case, it will be interesting to see how they programme the terrace line up. It would make Bodzin the main draw - but I can't see him closing the last hour. Equally, Fideles aren't big enough imho. So does Edu Imbernon step up? No offence to him, but I can see the terrace being especially thin if that happens. Or... will they jiggle the rooms about and stick Paganini in there?

Seems the previously advertised unannounced special guest (oxymoron?) has indeed been dropped from tonight's Pyramid, judging by the most recent social media activity.
If that is the case, it will be interesting to see how they programme the terrace line up. It would make Bodzin the main draw - but I can't see him closing the last hour. Equally, Fideles aren't big enough imho. So does Edu Imbernon step up? No offence to him, but I can see the terrace being especially thin if that happens. Or... will they jiggle the rooms about and stick Paganini in there?
Dc 10 line up I’d say has just about finished amnesia off tonight

Was going to go , but got a parents meeting at 8am on a Tuesday ?? Wtf

So dc till 2 then home like a good dad

Dc10

So Sunday afternoon get the call ,,

Fancy dc ??
Hell yeah
So ring around sort lists , sort list at amnesia as we can go there when garden closes
I’ve tried to catch Bodzin a few time this summer but it’s not happened .

Pick my mate up ,, get back to base pick wife up and jump in a cab

I’m eager to get in early as standing outside dc is nearly my worst place

Walk in 7pm , maybe 2-300 people in ,, more security then punters
Tanya v comes on 7:30pm and delivers the perfect warm up first hr was amazing then you could tell the slowed it down for the headliner

9pm it’s fecking packed, we are a group of 7 lads 1 wife
Got a great spot but we are constantly getting pushed back in the garden .

Corolla comes on 9:30 and absolutely smashed the garden a new shed .

Didn’t miss a beat ,, a few classic remixes chucked in , lights off 11:30 pm

This is where it ends , well it should of !!

We are absolutely battered and can’t face a Taxi so venture into terrace, you can’t move .. music is a bit shite also , so we check club room , bit of space but Jesus some Dj called debonare?? Awful !!

We continue to get more battered and djs rotate ,, music improves but i now know we should of gone amnesia

Obviously there was a lot of Italians in last night , always going to get the 10% that push to much , the world are the worst
At 1 point a girl said ,, hey you are pushing me into the wall, I’d not touched her once , feel like saying can you see the other 2000 people in here they are all packed in ,, there is no personal space on a night like that .

Guys —— some frigging sting ,,, Jesus have a wash ...

G list ,,
I was on 2 lists for dc
The new guy on the door would not even look on the lists if we didn’t tell him who’s list ..
bit sad as it was early and no waiting q.
So paid in ,, not the end of the world as I work with these guys and they put business my way ..

Dc will always be special but I just can’t go past the garden

Even on nyd it’s to busy , and it ruins it ,,
Double the price and let less in
If nobody can dance due to lack of space it’s a shit party

Left 2:30 ish went to bed 7am
1hr sleep the wife sorted mini vinyldreams for school and we sacked the parents meeting off !!

Hope it wasn’t important

I mentioned it before - charge more for entry and cap the numbers it would make such an incredible day/night

Garden is special though - Stand by the tree at the front and you are sorted for hours on end no one pushing you out the way

I mentioned it before - charge more for entry and cap the numbers it would make such an incredible day/night

Garden is special though - Stand by the tree at the front and you are sorted for hours on end no one pushing you out the way
Yeah that’s our spot but we was going backwards to the bar

Sorry mate but that is absolute nonsense. DC10 make more than enough money to slightly cap the numbers without increasing ticket prices. They are notorious for not being the biggest payers to DJ's and have one of the smaller venues on the island with lower running costs.

My suggestion for DC10 would be stop being greedy and ruining/endangering the people who do/would love to attend your parties and keep the crowd levels at a reasonable level.

...it is also worth noting that they are far from the only club that does this, but they appear to be the worst, or at least have done from my personal experiences with the exception of maybe Music On at Amnesia a few years ago.

But you got to be realistic... it’s a money game and why would they willingly make themselves less money if the party still attracts that many people every week?

It's made worse buy just a really bad layout.
One way in and out of terrace etc.
I suppose it was never designed as a club

So with their weekly lineups of in the region of 20 DJ's spanning over a duration of 16hrs - I don't think they're being greedy asking for 50 euro at the door and charging 5euro for a bottle of water....Carola has his own night at Amnesia so he can't be cheap???

DC10 in my opinion are the club that are keeping away from VIP and sticking to their roots

Would charging more mean less people? The door price has risen steadily over the last 10 years and it doesn't seem to deter anyone.

Each dj gets same fee at dc10 for circo loco - it used to be €500 but may be more now. DJ's used to turn up there and ask to pay for free when it was in its peak peak years.

There is a massive "vip" area for faces and locals, it just isn't as visible as it is in other clubs, it stretches around behind the terrace.

Clubs in Ibiza are crowded for opening/closing. DC10 suffers as it is smaller than amnesia and Hi but probably on occasion more in demand. If you don't like crowds, go for the garden and then move on - next year I intend to double up with a ricardo pyramid date...all depends on musical taste of course.

+1 for italian girls/boys , shoving from ur places (IMS, amnesia elrow, benimussa park cox after party, cox resistance aug 18,Dc10 main room/terrace, so many places)
some girls may sue u for sexual harrassement :eek: while they rub their ass on u :rolleyes: in order for u to step back..

the purpose to be a pack on a dancefloor :cool: (succeed to do it one time this summer 7 pack member (i don't count the 4 pack at destino when people didnt gather) with former mates fusion an his pack, all mates from whatsapp group sleeping/recovering :lol: i don't need that kind of mates in ibiza ;)) otherwise ull be annoyed by lot of rude peoples, especially those that make a lot of videos n selfies :p

Back