*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

my thoughts exactly, taylor. I was in Ibiza at the same time 2017, and last year it was easy - just went to cocoon early. this year though I am reeeally wanting to see apollonia, some of my top5 djs ever. but I am really worried that carola and his fanboys will pack out dc10 unbearably that night :/ I am so hoping for apollonia to play the garden set already so I can leave anytime it gets too full later.

The one last year with those three was a brilliant night until they came on. Absolute plod along tech house nonsense and it was outrageously packed out on the terrace. Apollonia are one of the ones I prefer on the line up Monday too. Ideal scenario would to actually have Carola and M'bros play garden and get them out the road, but will be exact same as last year and they'll play last on terrace. Its lazy stuff but they know it will still ram out.

my thoughts exactly, taylor. I was in Ibiza at the same time 2017, and last year it was easy - just went to cocoon early. this year though I am reeeally wanting to see apollonia, some of my top5 djs ever. but I am really worried that carola and his fanboys will pack out dc10 unbearably that night :/ I am so hoping for apollonia to play the garden set already so I can leave anytime it gets too full later.

Apollonia in the garden at DC10 - If you know you know

Hi all, regarding the party that was supposed to be happening at Destino tomorrow - we've just received word that this is no longer happening at all. The next party aside from RUMORS will be Beyer & Engberg on Thursday 27 September.

not having much luck on this trip, first Luciano getting injured so can’t make dystopia, destino canned for today’s event and now it’s chucking it down with forecast stormy so let’s see if ants gets postponed also..Looking more like rumours for us tomorrow

not having much luck on this trip, first Luciano getting injured so can’t make dystopia, destino canned for today’s event and now it’s chucking it down with forecast stormy so let’s see if ants gets postponed also..Looking more like rumours for us tomorrow

Aye, it’s heavy slashing down! Went to Ushuaia on Thursday and l still love the place, music was up and down for me. Jamie Jones was a total snooze. Probably come back next year however. PDB is alright, noticeably quieter than all the occasions I’ve been before though, so expensive for everything.... probably playing a part.

if still on

SET TIMES FOR TODAY

22:30 - 00:00 - Nic Fanciulli
21.00 - 22:30 - DJ Steve Lawler
19.30 - 21.00 - Solardo
18.00 - 19.30 - DJ Sneak
16.30 - 18.00 - andhim
15.00 - 16.30 - YOTTO

Hit the bars,they need the business....

Aside from the price in all the bars, I’ve enjoyed all of them. Foods been good too. They do need to seriously consider their pricing though, the exchange rate is shagging us from the UK but even considering that you are paying a premium for everything.

You if anyone should be looking on the bright side ...
lol...the photo doesn’t do much justice but just got a massive bite from a mosquito...what do they say bad luck comes in 3 or 4’s :spank:

Attachments

• 7EC741D6-A237-4801-8233-67E65156FCC6.jpeg
    7EC741D6-A237-4801-8233-67E65156FCC6.jpeg
    283.8 KB · Views: 43
Back