*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

Theres a million videos of nina losing it and dancing to the music, there might not be a smile on her face but you can very much see she is feeling it.

Ironically, if there's one example that could unite both sides of this debate behind the suggestion that at DJ concentrate more on mixing skills...

Back `int day`, if Fabi Paras disliked a track he would smash it to bits on the wall behind him.
There was a dj in dublin used to do that when a tune is after being rinsed for to long.. I witness him doing it with Nightcrawlers and later Stardust music sounds better,he used to just snap them after he play it one last time..:lol:

Tbh Solomun doesn't do much behind the booth. Yeah there's videos of him dancing and antics but at Pacha this guy is serious. I suppose he smiles a bit more than Carola but that's it

Nothing new (and i dunno if it’s just because im getting a bit older) but there was alot of youngins at sunset tonight purely there for instagram getting lots of photos took then spending ages editing them

Sign of the times eh
Sorry but I think this is a very naive and unfair comment if I’m honest and is exactly part of the problem with this divide at the minute.
It’s simple young people have grown up with phones their whole lives so to them it is completely normal to take pictures and videos and looks a phones. Older people find it strange because they didn’t have that when they was young.
Yes it does ruin abit of atmosphere but this doesn’t mean young people don’t care about music! I can’t comment for this specific crowd you saw but I personally love my music and so do all my mates and we are 21-24 and will all take a few pictures and videos over the course of a night but this doesn’t meant we don’t go out for the music! Yeah I’ll upload something to Instagram but that’s for my memories and doesn’t mean for one moment I don’t love the night I’m attending!
Just think it’s unfair to brand all young people who use phones as fake music/Ibiza lovers tbh as I know you’d probably look at me and put me straight in the “young English phone using crowd who should be at Paradise” but in reality this couldn’t be further from the truth so personally this whole debate comes down to the fact of people getting older and I’m sure I’ll have this problem in about 10 years.
This is not a preach for allow phones everywhere but just cut some slack here and there because simply this is how the majority of younger people will to out

Sorry but I think this is a very naive and unfair comment if I’m honest and is exactly part of the problem with this divide at the minute.
It’s simple young people have grown up with phones their whole lives so to them it is completely normal to take pictures and videos and looks a phones. Older people find it strange because they didn’t have that when they was young.
Yes it does ruin abit of atmosphere but this doesn’t mean young people don’t care about music! I can’t comment for this specific crowd you saw but I personally love my music and so do all my mates and we are 21-24 and will all take a few pictures and videos over the course of a night but this doesn’t meant we don’t go out for the music! Yeah I’ll upload something to Instagram but that’s for my memories and doesn’t mean for one moment I don’t love the night I’m attending!
Just think it’s unfair to brand all young people who use phones as fake music/Ibiza lovers tbh as I know you’d probably look at me and put me straight in the “young English phone using crowd who should be at Paradise” but in reality this couldn’t be further from the truth so personally this whole debate comes down to the fact of people getting older and I’m sure I’ll have this problem in about 10 years.
This is not a preach for allow phones everywhere but just cut some slack here and there because simply this is how the majority of younger people will to out

Missed my point completely. Never said there was anything wrong with photos? Which there isn’t btw. I was more on about people dressed up to the nines to sit on the rocks and literally take about 50 photos posing differently and then spending the time to edit for sake of social media. It was purely an observation *coughs thread title* of last night. Probably the worst i’ve seen down there which is why i posted about it. Even got to the point this one lass was spending that long some lad shouted across ‘how many likes will yoi get for that then i hope it’s worth it’ her reply ‘hopefully thousands’ which is my point!

Even overheard said lass saying they were going to dc10 after not sure if this was a joke or not but theres no way they would of been going dressed as they were. Thats my point again

Thanks, I always stay in San An, every time I've been this season I've been bitten, I mean these things hound me. Their bites are ferocious....huge red welts.

Sounds like the super SAS pure deet bad boy Spray will have to go in hand luggage.
Back from a week last Friday, mozzies were a nightmare! Worst I have ever known....g/f got bitten so bad ruined a couple of days of the trip. I never get bit, but I also got attacked....be prepared

Not posted round these parts for a while but heading to Ibiza for 10 days on Sunday, was out there at the same time last year and an observation had is why is next week pretty much Carola and M'bros week for the second year running? Quite disappointed with Mondays Circoloco line up which annoys me because i love Circoloco. The exact same week last year and you had M'bros and Carola (who bore me to tears) playing Circoloco on the Monday, and then at Amnesia on Friday and then very likely El Patio Saturday?? Is there that much demand for them to play so much in one week together?? I surely wouldn't of thought so.

my thoughts exactly, taylor. I was in Ibiza at the same time 2017, and last year it was easy - just went to cocoon early. this year though I am reeeally wanting to see apollonia, some of my top5 djs ever. but I am really worried that carola and his fanboys will pack out dc10 unbearably that night :/ I am so hoping for apollonia to play the garden set already so I can leave anytime it gets too full later.

Back