*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

was gonna say the same, still think the island is 'dead' ?

ps: enjoy the weekend if you're still going hehehe :cool:

There was a lot more in el row then all the other clubs last night!
Didn’t make it to main room once

For me this year is going to be a game changer

Fingers crossed for the future

I see Elrow last night on IG stories

It was like a morgue.
Everyone must have been on 5% battery....

It seemed like there was plenty of space though but even with plenty of space it is still shit

I see Elrow last night on IG stories

It was like a morgue.
Everyone must have been on 5% battery....

It seemed like there was plenty of space though but even with plenty of space it is still shit
It’s 1 of them parties you do once a year

All about who you go with

I didn’t think it was to over the top

The music was on point

Talking about nights, which ones do people here think have the most positive vibes? Did Carl Cox at Concorde in Brighton this Friday and never experienced such positivity. Everyone smiling, lots of cheering, no aggro, older crowd. Had the time of my life. I haven't experienced this in Ibiza yet, apart from maybe Bora Bora.

Where can I replicate that positive type of night on the island? I do think an older crowd are more likely there for the music rather than just to get a f***ed as possible, which makes a huge difference.

It had the same positive energy on the Cox @ Amnesia date. I was really impressed. And have to disagree with Music On. Nothing special atmosphere wise...no comparison to Coxy date. But just look at Carolas face / his expressions. Such a boring guy - no transporation of energy to the crowd.

It had the same positive energy on the Cox @ Amnesia date. I was really impressed. And have to disagree with Music On. Nothing special atmosphere wise...no comparison to Coxy date. But just look at Carolas face / his expressions. Such a boring guy - no transporation of energy to the crowd.

Hmm yeah I see what you mean with Carola not doing much , but you could say the same about Solomun? Anyway like I said when I went Music On in July the atmosphere was electric! I have never seen amnesia like that before there was so much energy, it made me fall in love with that club again.

Put it this way the music cut off at 7am and the crowd were chanting his name , I didn’t want the night to end! And I’m normally done in by 5am lol

I also think it’s to do with music taste , I love that groovy tech sound Marco Carola plays , some people like it more darker and heavier. If that’s the case then maybe that’s not the right party for them.

I agree with that cox date , loads of positive feedback from my friends about that night . Nothing but good vibes :)

There’s no denying the bloke oozes cool and the atmosphere when he comes on is electric but IMO he is quite serious behind that booth not much energy from him.

The guy who dances like a dad at a wedding? o_O Who have you been watching???
It's a really bizarre comparison, regardless of your taste. They are polar opposites.

Back