*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

stivi

hi guys,

thought it might be a good idea to have a separate thread about any observations we have while out and about, so it doesn´t mix with the gossip thread (because that´s what happened lately).

so, starting from tonight I shall update this thread here with any comments I have. at the same time I´d like to invite EVERYONE to do the same :) it´s not the review thread, so no need to write full length reports, but more like a thread where people can have a quick gander and see which parties do really well, which one´s aren´t, which DJ is smashing it right now etc... should also help a lot of people if they are undecided between two nights on the same night etc.

first posts coming later or tomorrow!

something I wanted to post earlier this week, but I forgot and only remember now because I just got to ants and see some level four jaw clenching which reminds me about: news from the swedgers front.

seems there is a batch of really strong pills around. a friend of mine works at can misses (the hospital) and they got a few 'visitors' this week who confirmed they were recreational drug users (meaning not doing stuff for the first time while in ibiza) but then confessed that taking an entire pill of those at once wasn't the most clever idea. the swedgers in question are ikea pencils (actual pencil shape I believe).

so...assemble your ikea furniture with care guys and play safe.

something I wanted to post earlier this week, but I forgot and only remember now because I just got to ants and see some level four jaw clenching which reminds me about: news from the swedgers front.

seems there is a batch of really strong pills around. a friend of mine works at can misses (the hospital) and they got a few 'visitors' this week who confirmed they were recreational drug users (meaning not doing stuff for the first time while in ibiza) but then confessed that taking an entire pill of those at once wasn't the most clever idea. the swedgers in question are ikea pencils (actual pencil shape I believe).

so...assemble your ikea furniture with care guys and play safe.
i love sweden

We had long grey ones and rolls Royce swedgers even the regular bang heads that were with us said they are very strong.. what I would stay away from is the crap they say is mdma Crystal.. pure muck

Can never trust pills- only crystals have been solid.

But if it comes to pills- "a thirds the way to wake up the next day"

"Before you ingest, Always test" ;)
Purchase a test kit so you know what your taking, it could be the difference of a fun night out or a trip to the Emergeny room.

Last edited:
A friend of mine just got back from Movement Detroit this week and said he was floored for a few hours by a IKEA pencil. Def start with half or less.

We had red chupa chup pills - swerve at all costs. Always purchased MDMA from the same source each year and it's been great. However a few from our group claimed to have a reliable source they had used for a few years.

All the side effects of a pill (jaw clenching, eyes rolling etc) with no real euphoria.

okay so...

ants yesterday - very busy.

then black coffee opening at hï - also really busy, at least in the 2 hours I was there (1-3am). theatre perfectly busy, club a little less (but still busy enough).

sound quality better overall, but still to bassy in the theatre. aircons in theatre also still not cooling the place down enough. secret garden was again open to everyone and the toilets were again the first spot with a proper vibe. but generally I thought last night was much better than the opening of the club. henrik schwarz was great.

then left to elrow opening at amnesia (so can't comment on black coffee himself, I missed his set). amnesia rammed - just as busy as on any music on night (I believe the numbers were actually higher for sat night than for fri night this week). musically, elrow doesn't do it for me, but respect to the elrow family for the whole production they brought! music stopped at 7.38am btw.

okay so...

ants yesterday - very busy.

then black coffee opening at hï - also really busy, at least in the 2 hours I was there (1-3am). theatre perfectly busy, club a little less (but still busy enough).

sound quality better overall, but still to bassy in the theatre. aircons in theatre also still not cooling the place down enough. secret garden was again open to everyone and the toilets were again the first spot with a proper vibe. but generally I thought last night was much better than the opening of the club. henrik schwarz was great.

then left to elrow opening at amnesia (so can't comment on black coffee himself, I missed his set). amnesia rammed - just as busy as on any music on night (I believe the numbers were actually higher for sat night than for fri night this week). musically, elrow doesn't do it for me, but respect to the elrow family for the whole production they brought! music stopped at 7.38am btw.

How was the crowd and atmosphere in elrow? Bit worried that since elrow got so big there will be loads of random people standing around waiting for confetti and not enjoying the music...

very busy. uncomfy...different for everyone I think.

people did have a good time last night, both at elrow as well as at hï

Back