Ibiza 2012

I don't.

My assumptions are based on the changes that happened post 2007 (which were kinda drastic) along with heresay and evidence around price hikes and the double whammy of Euro performance.

The euro performance does make things rather expensive out there, it must be said.

The euro performance does make things rather expensive out there, it must be said.

The thing is Ibiza has always been an expensive holiday (if you're wanting to do the big clubs)....but I never minded paying it because you did feel like you were getting value for your money. 22 hours @ Home/We Love Sundays, that's basically festival length clubbing for your 50 euros of whatever.

Nowadays (well the last time I went to Space on a Sunday it was still dead at 10pm and its essentially just a night-time club) they're still charging the same entrance fee for vastly reduced clubbing time :spank:

Do they think we're stupid :spank::lol:

Blah blah blah! All of you!

Don't you ever get tired of this debate?!

Yes, there are always other places with other vibes and other costs of living, etc., etc. Yes, things change in Ibiza over time as they do in any other place on this planet. So friggin' what?!

I had as amazing a trip as ever this year (will right a review at some point :lol:)

Ibiza is still my favorite place on Earth. That is all. :!:

Blah blah blah! All of you!

Yes, there are always other places with other vibes and other costs of living, etc., etc. Yes, things change in Ibiza over time as they do in any other place on this planet. So friggin' what?!

I had as amazing a trip as ever this year (will right a review at some point :lol:)

Ibiza is still my favorite place on Earth. That is all. :!:

Amen. :)

Now, get your typing monkeys to write that review!

Which parties were you at? I'm sure we crossed paths! :)

Hah... probably not actually. I only spent 3 and a half hours in DC10 and that was it. I had planned to go to Underground on Wednesday, but I changed that to Friday when I saw Villajobbies was playing there then, but I ended up making a bit of a mess of myself pre-club, and pre-dinner actually and since it was my last night I decided to just sack it off and have a few beers on my balcony. Expected to be out a bit more, but I also did Barcelona immediately prior to Ibiza and it was a lot messier than I expected so I was just happy to roam around in the hire car for a few days eating nice food and watching sunsets etc. It was ace! Wouldn't have changed it at all (although I intend to go out a fair bit more on the next September trip!).

Even though it had changed immensely since my previous visit in 2002 when i went in '08, I still have an overwhelming desire to get back there next year. Was gutted to see Space Terrace of old gone but loved the changes to the Discoteca so it's swings and roundabouts........

Ibiza is what you make it, always has been, always will be.
8)

blah blah blah! All of you!

Yes, there are always other places with other vibes and other costs of living, etc., etc. Yes, things change in ibiza over time as they do in any other place on this planet. So friggin' what?!

ibiza is still my favorite place on earth. That is all. :!:

+1

now, get your typing monkeys to write that review!

:):)

Quite honestly it all sounds really MTV.

=> N.E.X.T

(unless anyone can convince me otherwise?*)

* Might be worth booking a yoga holiday sometime though.

That sounds like a great idea!
Il be running one in May 2012 :)
Ibiza totally gorgeous and so much more to offer than VIP/elite/overpriced/celeb malarky or westend malarky!!

my plan for next year is 2 weeks middle of july staying in jet apts then sept weekend 4/5 days staying wherever in PdB

Going to hire a large villa and run a retreat for a week, do one every May :) plenty of kundalini yoga, meditation, mantra, dancing, relaxation etc love love love it :)

Sounds great!

Totally random question...Do you ever work with gongs? I know kundalini teachers tend to bring them into classes a lot during Savasana.

Sounds great!

Totally random question...Do you ever work with gongs? I know kundalini teachers tend to bring them into classes a lot during Savasana.

I totally love gongs and have learnt to play them but I don't own my own, yet!
I always play my harmonium at my kundalini classes tho :)

Do you go to kundalini classes? There are loads at alchemy in London

Back