Ibiza 2010( where u stayin, who your going with and when)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is Calle Es Calo, Cala de Bou a very tacky street?

It looked quite far away from the west end on the map

either way, unlike last time (when admittedly I should've been far better prepared) am not that fussed as will have car and be elsewhere for much of the time.

it's known as 'the strip'

you're dead handy for the karaoke at the old tavern and the miss wet tshirt at peppers II where you are.

if you're not planning on being there much, it's fine. though as stephen said, it's just like the west end for 40 year olds.

it's very british (my kids said to me last summer when we met someone there, "why is everyone speaking english?")

just didn't think it'd be up your street really.

I meant that it didn't sound like the kind of street I would appreciate, so thanks to both of you for alerting me to that fact. I have now booked somewhere else - a guest house in Ibiza town, which seems really nice.

After a bad Cheltenham looking doubtful for anything fixed.........

Think I will gamble with the last minute deals and try my luck with one or two of them.

Flexible with work so Im in a position to play chicken with the Tour operators.

I meant that it didn't sound like the kind of street I would appreciate, so thanks to both of you for alerting me to that fact. I have now booked somewhere else - a guest house in Ibiza town, which seems really nice.

what's the address, i may know it?

what's the address, i may know it?

casa de huespedes, vara de rey guesthouse. relatively cheap, basic, no real frills, quite tasteful, retro 50s feel, spare beds in room, incurring no extra charge, and giving last min flexibility for one or two folk i know still humming-haaing about their holidays. Seems a good place to sleep/shower, and location is good as will be spending a day or so visiting friends in Formentera. If I have to do it alone, then the price means no great loss, even if it means any pretensions to luxury are firmly on ice for another year

Did consider a few other more beach/resort-based hotels, apartments on the west coast and talamanca but cdn't find anything I was after in the end.

3rd to 8th July - PdB (not booked room yet) - myself and 3 friends.
23rd July - 8th Aug - my family and 5 other families club don toni, PdB!

Volcano permitting!!!

Be there for closing parties on 24 sept to 28th sept

parties hoping to go for

24th - Amensia - People from Ibiza (not on Calendar, does anyone know if it will be opened

25th - Pacha - Defected closing
26th - Space - We Love... closing
27th - DC10/Amensia - Circo Loco/Cocoon
28th - sadly leave the white isle

Fri 25th June to Sun 27th (just going to head over after doing Sonar the week before in BCN, driving down to Valencia for a few days and getting a ferry over. Hopefully staying somewhere a bit diff to my normal Jet accom)

1st weekend in Oct for the final closing parties

Off to San Antonio for my 4th time with my mrs and possibly 2 of our mates.
Staying at the Hotel Ses Savines 29th Aug - 8th September.

Planning on visiting all of the major clubs on the island and avoiding the west end as much as possible!

Adam

14th until the 28th September for the 4th Year.

First time we've not been over the radio 1 weekend which has straight away saved us over £300.

Staying at the Bergantin in San An Bay for the 2nd time. All inclusive! :)

Is going with just my teenagers the female kevin and perry on the 21st July to PDB and hopefully maybe the closing partys or at least late August with no teens in tow!!

Sunday June 27th til Friday July 2nd on my lonesome.

Staying at the Fiesta Hotel, PDB, across the road directly opposite the entrance to Space!!! Not far to stagger home....... :lol:

In the process of setting up gigs at The Orange Corner again and maybe Kanya and possibly Bora Bora.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
I was going to ask you,do you have any orange corner gigs set up ?
But just miss your dates...think I owe you a vodka & coke :lol:

Me and my Sister (Gina on here) 8-13th July, Club don toni PDB. Her first time...my 14th!:oops:....Should be fun!8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back