Ibiza 2010( where u stayin, who your going with and when)

Status
Not open for further replies.
18th september to 29th......not booked hotel yet but will probably be staying at jet apartments.
hopefully goin for a couple of days in july too but not booked yet :)

The missus, 2 friends and I are going for 10 days, Migjorn apartments, 23 June - 03 July, first time in 'beefa for all of us. Cannot wait!

Staying Cala Llonga, with other half and the boy August two weeks. Then San An Bay in Oct for a few days. 8)

mates stag!!! July 31st - August 4th
knees up in the central park apts :twisted:

got to be my last visit this time!!! :rolleyes::cry:

guys im going with have been putting it in for years as well and some guys who are coming for the 1st time have been hearing the stories for years!!! :lol:

so should be magic!!! 8)

wife and the youngest daughter(15) end of may...htl riviera in the bay...hoping to return in july or maybe september?? not decieded yet

Booked 3/8/10 - 13/8/10 at Tur Palas Apartments in Playa Den Bossa.

Me and 3 other friends staying in our room, However we arrive a big gang in the same dates! :D

Soon (in 2 months or so) i'll post my party schedule as per always, stay tuned!

can someone point me to the best/most up to date thread on Salinas accommodation please

Travelling on my own but meeting friends from Manchester, staying at Club Can Bossa in PDB (first time outside of San An)

May 28th - June 1st (only 4 nights this year :cry:)

Going for the Cadenza Beach, Space and DC10 opening parties

was gonna recommend bossa or even talamanca maybe......there are lots of apartment options there.

think you can change your mind (without penalty) if you hadn't 100% decided.

after your experience last time, i'm not convinced san an bay is the right spot for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back