Ibiza '08 - highs/lows

We pulled out in front and stopped near Es Cubells on the road to St Jose - in the parking area near the little Italian restaurant (Las Lunas ?) & supermarket and he was unimpressed.

Does he live round there ? I've seen the (varied) Rollers or Bentleys or whatever they are) rolling round those roads a few times in the last few years.

We were driving (badly - due to to the continued instance of the Europeans to not drive on the correct side of the road, rather than the left which everyone knows is the better side to drive on) a black Seat Ibiza as I recall

Highs
Bora Bora - utterly amazing this year....I bet many people would argue this is there favourite place on the planet
Cream@Amnesia - Hands down they still do it best, Eddie Halliwell pure class!!!

shameless

pass notes #34636436 "things not to admit in public"

Highs
Bora Bora - utterly amazing this year....I bet many people would argue this is there favourite place on the planet

you must be BOTH deaf & blind..... urgh! hideous place..... truely hideous!

highs:
* swimming topless on many a secluded beach
* all the hot surf lifesavers (especially the one on playa dbossa :twisted:)
* the paella @ that place round the corner from where i live (cant remember name!):oops:
* markus schultz & dubfire in a hotelroom one afternoon :lol:
* the bike rides to figurettes & salina's
* having space 2mins down the road & not going until sunday's :lol:
* underground :twisted:

very (very) occasionally she hits the nail on the head and this is one of those rare instances

bora bora = 100% ABOMINATION :arrow:

name and shame

:lol:

to much of a pussy to name names!

images

how do you mean?

i just felt that some peeps (nameless, i'm a sh1t bag i know) went a bit .. colder after i said a couple of things on during my a bit put out with my last trip to ibiza phase (which i am FULLY over)...i know its only the internet and all but i'm a senstive type sometimes!

(this is probably all the big smoke i had at the weekend:oops:)

Back