I Won't Return

I've come to the conclusion that nothing will keep us away from Ibiza even if we have noticed the island change over time. Something happens this time every year which makes me say, 'I've got to back to Ibiza this year, other places are available all year round'

Well I've been back 8 weeks now and only getting round to writing this now as been busy with plans for the new arrival, me and the wife had a very relaxing chilled out holiday. We spent time at Cafe Mambo for Martin Solveig & Diplo whilst she had a non alcoholic dauquiri (€11 may i add)(€24 for 4 San Miguel), also spent time round the calo des moro area, golden buddha is lovely.

The weather was simply amazing for the start of June, 30+ for 7 days straight so can't complain on that front at all, The wif and I relaxed and made the most of our last holiday together for a while, ibiza still has all the vibes that I've felt for years as much as it's changed it will always be a very special place to me and I'l be back at some point.

6th of september for the new arrival and I'm sure he will experience Ibiza in his lifetime (maybe with his dad :D)

Good luck Richard.

It won't be long before he is old enough to experience it with you. The years will fly by.

My son is hooked already and loves the place. Slightly too young for clubbing yet but I intend to be an unfashionable 40 something "supervising" when he makes his first trip with his friends...;)

of course he returned:

Back