I keep dreaming about a girl at work

Ah my friend you are experiencing the age old dilemma that faces every man at least a hundred times in his life.

You are thinking with the wrong head!!

I understand your pain and confusion on this matter but as a male of the species, its a natural bodily occurrence and means that you are healthy, normal and in the prime of your manhood!!

Men were not designed to be with one the one partner all of their life's, the "spread your wild oats" theory is a valid one.

It all depends on what age you are. If you are under 26 then go for it. Im a great believer in following your instincts, life is short, so make it exciting when you can. If your Mrs finds out.. she finds out, deal with that problem when if it arises. For all you know she could be getting "knobed" by some guy in her job....

It may be the case that this girl at work could turn out to be your future wife. If you have no commitments to you current GF, like house or kids, and you are young, then go for it and see what happens.

You will also pick up some valuable life experience if it all goes Pete Tong!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I would seriously PMSL if the object of his lust turned out to be your bird Bez!!! :rolleyes:

Lets just hope postwriter gets leprosy and the first item to go is Captain Winky then all 'birds' will be saved HOORAH

The number one life philosophy to adhere to at all times and an age old line that traces back to indigeous cultures =>

"An it harm none, do as thou wilt"

Basically - do what the hell you want as long as the intent is pure and doesn't harm anyone. That includes getting your end away as much as possible.

However - be honest about your intentions or prepare to pay penance because if you mess your missus around it'll come back and bite you on the ar$e.

Listen to your uncle Robder. ;)

It's funny how the ladies are totally against him and all the guys are literally patting his back!

Pah men! :twisted:

Nowt wrong with promiscuity but screwing with someone's head for the sake of a quick ragging is definitely not cool.

The number one life philosophy to adhere to at all times and an age old line that traces back to indigeous cultures =>

Basically - do what the hell you want as long as the intent is pure and doesn't harm anyone. That includes getting your end away as much as possible.

However - be honest about your intentions or prepare to pay penance because if you mess your missus around it'll come back and bite you on the ar$e.

You sexist, chauvenistic (I know it's spelt wrong) pig.

Good work. :D

It's funny how the ladies are totally against him and all the guys are literally patting his back!

Pah men! :twisted:

It's only a dream for God's sake. Not like I have told her to meet me in the disabled toilet in twenty mins. (She is not disabled. Neither am I).

Indeed... I agree :lol:

(See you are going to Incognito on Saturday - just been invited by a bunch of friends, so weekend in London ahead. Yay ! )

I faced this same turmoil many years ago (minus the dreams I might add).

I was 21 and had a girlfriend at the time (6 Month relationship).

The "girl at work" is now Mrs Jam, been together 15 years, married for 7, two Jamlets aged 4 and 1.

8)

... Oh, and I also imagnied I was knobbing her the other night
when with my missus ...
what about a ménage à trois ?

20f6v0x.jpg

Indeed... I agree :lol:

(See you are going to Incognito on Saturday - just been invited by a bunch of friends, so weekend in London ahead. Yay ! )

Promises to be the best gig ever!

I've not missed a London Incognito gig since their 25th anniversary in 2004...you'll seriously love it.

IndigO2 is a great venue too. 8)

The "girl at work" is now Mrs Jam, been together 15 years, married for 7, two Jamlets aged 4 and 1.

8)

So what your saying is, if I tell this girl about my bombing dream, she will marry me and have my kids?

Hang on a second, I can see her from where I am sat. I'll go tell her now....

8)

Cool!!!

Thats life....You have to be able to make tough decisions by yourself when the need arises.

If you dont opportunities will pass you by and you will never get a second chance. The right girl is worth the effort but you wont that unless you at least try...

Congrats on the Jamlets.........Im currently in "Negotiations" for a second!!

Promises to be the best gig ever!

I've not missed a London Incognito gig since their 25th anniversary in 2004...you'll seriously love it.

IndigO2 is a great venue too. 8)

Cool - really excited now !! 8)
Enjoy...

So what your saying is, if I tell this girl about my bombing dream, she will marry me and have my kids?

Hang on a second, I can see her from where I am sat. I'll go tell her now....

Yes go tell her. But don't be all serious and embarrassed about it.

Tell her " I had the weirdest dream about you last night"

As a woman she will want to know...

So she will ask you to tell her, but leave out the Sexual stuff and your GF and make a joke about it.

If she likes you she will show more interest towards you. If she doesn't like you, then leave it alone. No harm done to anybody.

Back