I keep dreaming about a girl at work

I don't think your brain is subsconciously telling you to go and cuddle her in the middle of a terrible blitz. I dreamt that I dug a big hole in my kitchen floor the other night. I don't think my brain was secretly telling me to go and do it though. Obviously I did though just to be on the safe side.

It's not German bombers you need to worry about anyway these days. It's suicide bombers and hiding under a car wouldn't help much with one of those fukcers anyway. They'd just get under there with you where you'd be stuck listening to them recite the Koran for as long as it took for them (or you depending on how long it went on) to hit the detonator.

Plus it seems that you're assuming that she'd be interested anyway. No offence as I'm sure you're lovely and not in any way revolting but she might not actually fancy you and possibly even less so if you told her that you dreamt you saved her from Germans.

What you should do is wait until Christmas, get her plastered at the company do and then make an ill-advised lurching pass at her at which point she will either slap you into the gutter which will be handy to puke and cry into or leap into bed with you leading to months of guilt and awkward conversations at the coffee machine and culminating in bitter tears for your current missus.

Your call though.

I love it how some of the guys are saying "oooh go for it, she might be your future wife etc". But if their girlfriend was getting rogered by some guy in her work they'd be the first ones crying into their cornflakes.

Do the right thing by your girlfriend, she's already got a nobber for a boyfriend so at least don't cheat on her to make things worse.

I love it how some of the guys are saying "oooh go for it, she might be your future wife etc". But if their girlfriend was getting rogered by some guy in her work they'd be the first ones crying into their cornflakes.

Do the right thing by your girlfriend, she's already got a nobber for a boyfriend so at least don't cheat on her to make things worse.

:lol: can always rely on you. ;)

I don't think your brain is subsconciously telling you to go and cuddle her in the middle of a terrible blitz. I dreamt that I dug a big hole in my kitchen floor the other night. I don't think my brain was secretly telling me to go and do it though. Obviously I did though just to be on the safe side.

It's not German bombers you need to worry about anyway these days. It's suicide bombers and hiding under a car wouldn't help much with one of those fukcers anyway. They'd just get under there with you where you'd be stuck listening to them recite the Koran for as long as it took for them (or you depending on how long it went on) to hit the detonator.

Plus it seems that you're assuming that she'd be interested anyway. No offence as I'm sure you're lovely and not in any way revolting but she might not actually fancy you and possibly even less so if you told her that you dreamt you saved her from Germans.

What you should do is wait until Christmas, get her plastered at the company do and then make an ill-advised lurching pass at her at which point she will either slap you into the gutter which will be handy to puke and cry into or leap into bed with you leading to months of guilt and awkward conversations at the coffee machine and culminating in bitter tears for your current missus.

Your call though.

Not being big headed but she probably does to be honest.

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=42291

Everything you need to know about the fairer sex is right there Koppas.

Yeah, I know, I should charge for this sh1t. Don't thank me, give some money to charity or something.

:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are all missing the point. Where have I said I will cheat on her? All I said was I have been having dreams about her. The same way Beckioo probably dreams about sleeping with Phil Mitchell.

It is perfectly natural to lust after people at work - intense working relationships, people looking sharp, fantasies of power and submission, after work drinks.... you would have be a eunuch or a lifeless accountant to NOT think about it

the real problems arise, as I found to my bitter cost in 2004, when things start 'happening'...

You are all missing the point. Where have I said I will cheat on her? All I said was I have been having dreams about her. The same way Beckioo probably dreams about sleeping with Phil Mitchell.

Funny :rolleyes:

So what's the point of your post? You're just telling us you had a dream?

Funny :rolleyes:

So what's the point of your post? You're just telling us you had a dream?
He is expunging the guilt of having a dream about another woman by confessing to us. It's like when you go to confession at church, if you're Catholic. Only we're a lot harsher and prescribe fewer Hail Mary's.

Phil Mitchell, eh?

It's a good job you weren't at the Lincoln Memorial in 1963. You'd have taken all of the wind out of Mr King's sails.

PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great thread

Hauskitten : is your excessive hostility to the poster caused by being the "Jiltee" in a similar scenario. Do workplace romances touch a nerve? :lol:

The Dog and the Bone is a fable ascribed to Aesop. According to the story, a dog was carrying a bone over a bridge. Looking down into the water, the dog saw its own reflection, which looked to him like another dog carrying another bone. Wanting the other dog's bone as well as his own, the dog opened his mouth to bark at the "other" dog it saw, but in doing so, the dog dropped his own bone into the river, where it was gone for good.

PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great thread

Hauskitten : is your excessive hostility to the poster caused by being the "Jiltee" in a similar scenario. Do workplace romances touch a nerve? :lol:

I haven't got any nerves to touch I'm a tough cookie :twisted: if a man cheated on me with a girl in work I would then do it with their boss male or female, then get them both fired. Then I would be so over it :lol::lol::lol:

Back