I keep dreaming about a girl at work

Is it not written in the bible "Thou shalt not **** on thine own doorstep"??? I could be wrong but I'm sure it was the 11th commandment or something...

I think in life one tends to regret more the things that you don't do rather than the things that you do.

Think about it, if it's not just infatuation and you want to risk your present relationship then you might be right to see where it leads.

And if you just happen to be HausKitten's boyfriend....then here's hoping you are also Gisele Bundchen's gardener.

I think in life one tends to regret more the things that you don't do rather than the things that you do.

Think about it, if it's not just infatuation and you want to risk your present relationship then you might be right to see where it leads.

And if you just happen to be HausKitten's boyfriend....then here's hoping you are also Gisele Bundchen's gardener.

:lol:

Agree, if you ain't happy where you're at, you'll be moving sometime soon anyway. See what happens and if you get an embarrassing knock back, so what?

You save any wkwardness by leaving your job, you'll probably lose your house and car though given that other jobs are thin on the ground at the moment, get a few CCJs in the process, possibly bankrupt. But in a few years you can look back on it all and laugh.

But seriously, do it, now preferably and let us know what happens.8)

Aye, do it today man! TODAY!!

(this thread reminds me of ibiza-girlie's infatuation with the gay air-steward)

If it was a burd saying she wanted to fcuk the good looking guy at work, us fellas would be appalled. :twisted:

But the fella isnt saying he wants to bang her, hes just saying he had a weird sensual dream about her :spank: As for saying go for it :rolleyes:

The trouble is, we generally spend more time with work colleagues than we do our own partners. So therefore the two are gona get intertwined somewhere.

I had a girl working for me once, as a car valeter, she was lovely, especially in her overalls with not much else on underneath (in the summer). I had to sack her :rolleyes:

If it was a burd saying she wanted to fcuk the good looking guy at work, us fellas would be appalled. :twisted:

But the fella isnt saying he wants to bang her, hes just saying he had a weird sensual dream about her :spank: As for saying go for it :rolleyes:

The trouble is, we generally spend more time with work colleagues than we do our own partners. So therefore the two are gona get intertwined somewhere.

I had a girl working for me once, as a car valeter, she was lovely, especially in her overalls with not much else on underneath (in the summer). I had to sack her :rolleyes:

Word mo'fo.

Had to! Of course!!!!
Because if you hadn't...... well.... what if you hadn't bedded your powerless employee? ;)

Back