i have big news...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am surprised he's doing it on a friday. not for the pure pacha fact, but for the fact he won't be able to play anywhere else on a friday night for the whole summer then.

luciano at pacha - who would have believed this a few years ago? :eek:

who did you get the message from??

boss of the club "Discotheque" in Barcelona, was on the plane with him on the way here (to ibiza), i know him because i work there and he is a bloody good reliable source because for example he is in a meeting right now with Pepe from space for Cafe ole and a special package for the opening of cafe ole at space. He confirmed it to me when i said fridays he told me that he will do it on sundays 100% sure! So there you go, and its not the voice in my head, if you dont trust me...well you'll see in the future.

LUCIANO@PACHA every friday. there is the big news. i have the confirmation from a very close source from Pacha. ................................ If there is any change, i shall slap my little bird but that little bird is as close to pacha as prince william is to his dad.

not cool..!

i was surprised as you are when the person told me it was on a friday! this is the reason why i couldn't say anything, they asked to wait for the date...sorry for the wait..but i think it makes sense :D

............this goes on the seriously uncool wall!

Exactly! just got a message, it will be on sundays, 100% confirmed!!!!

:lol: X 1000 :spank:

Sundays sounds a cool option 8)

LUCIANO@PACHA every friday.
there is the big news.
i have the confirmation from a very close source from Pacha ...
... it will be on sundays, 100% confirmed!!!!
... If there is any change,
i shall slap my little bird
but that little bird is as close to pacha as prince william is to his dad.

24oapdw.jpg

boss of the club "Discotheque" in Barcelona, was on the plane with him on the way here (to ibiza), i know him because i work there and he is a bloody good reliable source because for example he is in a meeting right now with Pepe from space for Cafe ole and a special package for the opening of cafe ole at space. He confirmed it to me when i said fridays he told me that he will do it on sundays 100% sure! So there you go, and its not the voice in my head, if you dont trust me...well you'll see in the future.

you're talking to me like i was the one who said it was fridays!!

by the way, wanna tell us anymore of carlos from discotheque and his plans. last time he tells you anything on a plane!! ;):lol:

you're talking to me like i was the one who said it was fridays!!

by the way, wanna tell us anymore of carlos from discotheque and his plans. last time he tells you anything on a plane!! ;):lol:

ahah! no i wont say anything more coz i have no more "big news".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back