i have big news...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2zt99io.gif

97v1xi.jpg

2ib1elx.jpg

So You Had To Get It Off Your Chest, That You Knew Something That Most People Dont Know, So When "The Big News" is out, Your Just Gona Say "i Knew That"?? .. How About You Be The Person Who Lets The News Out And We Wont Think Of You As Being A Child.

So You Had To Get It Off Your Chest, That You Knew Something That Most People Dont Know, So When "The Big News" is out, Your Just Gona Say "i Knew That"?? .. How About You Be The Person Who Lets The News Out And We Wont Think Of You As Being A Child.

:lol::lol::lol:

Clancy - Are You Any Relation To Former Spotlighter Poster Calum MacDonald Who Failed To Disguise His Alias Log-In, By Using Bizarre Posting Style Characterized By Capitalising The First Letter Of Every Word He Typed?

mmm no need to be like that...thats just offensive and rude...i do know whats going on but cant say anything, some people have been very close to what it is and it has been talked last year already.... If i could say something i would but i've been asked to keep quiet until we can say something about it!

mmm no need to be like that...thats just offensive and rude...i do know whats going on but cant say anything, some people have been very close to what it is and it has been talked last year already.... If i could say something i would but i've been asked to keep quiet until we can say something about it!

Anyone That Thinks Being Called A Child Is Offensive Would Want To Wake Up In The World. Rude.. ?? ..NO! If i Had News About a Particular Night Or Dj. Id Either Tell Everyone Or Stay Quiet. Im Sure There Is A Few People Who Would Agree With Me.

As For Me Being Some "Callum" guy... No Im Me.

sorry for all the capitals.

Clancy

CallumMacDonald92a and koppas84 you taking the micky or what.
Who The Heck Is Callum MacDonald ?
Mine Name Is Callum John ...
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1301516&postcount=21
Clancy - Are You Any Relation To Former Spotlighter Poster Calum MacDonald Who Failed To Disguise His Alias Log-In, By Using Bizarre Posting Style Characterized By Capitalising The First Letter Of Every Word He Typed?
... As For Me Being Some "Callum" guy... No Im Me ...

Callum John = CallumMacDonald92a = koppas84 = clancy = etcpp... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back